Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hi all!
5 days ago I used to smoke a pack and half of Marb lights. Did this for 35 years. No more!
Started out with a Blu disposable and wasn't that thrilled. It just didn't hit like the real thing so I took a chance and ordered a V2 starter kit. While that was shipping out to me, I found a V2 disposable and thought I was in trouble. Hated it. Again, it didn't hit like the real deal.

I almost gave up but kept buying the Blu disposables because I really didn't want to go back to smoking. Glad I didn't.
My kit came today and I can say it feels and almost tastes right. Sahara and Congress are ok. The reds don't do it for me. I may have over done it with the 24mg of nicotine because it hits me hard. Lesson learned.

So far the experience has been great :) So great that I went ahead and ordered a few things tonight that I want to try.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from Halo. Titan Var volt bat, regular titan bat, the Triton tanks and a tobacco sample pack. I also ordered a few G6 batteries and some of the G6 mini tanks (which I believe I can use on the V2 bats). I also picked up some Johnson Creek tobacco juice to try as well.

Stoked to be off cigarettes as I feel 10 X better than 5 days ago.

R/
Avi

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. Glad to have you here. Congrats on making the switch. good thing you didn't give up, then you would have hated ecigs all together without ever getting the real experience. I started on the Blu and Safe Cig. Both were very bad, but I too kept looking. It was kinda rough 3 1/2 yrs ago, but I wasn't giving up either. Never have looked back. Wait until your taste buds and sense of smell return. Whole new world out there been missing. LOL

Good luck
:)

GreenDragon5

Jan 21, 2014
Guam, USA
I really hated Blu as well. I didn't get the flavor or vapor I really wanted. Going vv/vw was a big game changer for me, and I'm sure it will be for you as well! Over 2 years ago I went from a pack and a half a day to vaping. I have only tried analogs twice after the day I started vaping and have found that analogs just don't do it for me anymore. Plus I feel a lot better now than when I was smoking. Keep on vaping!

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Congratulations on making the switch and being off cigarettes for 5 days Avi8tor! I smoked for 33 years at 2 packs/day. My first starter kit was the V2 and I somehow managed to quit cigarettes while using them for about 3 months. I then bought my first Joytech eGo's and it was like WOW. The rest is history as I've collected quite a few new toys since then. Glad you joined us and hope to see you around! Happy Vaping :vapor:

BCRich2204

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Texas
Hi all!
5 days ago I used to smoke a pack and half of Marb lights. Did this for 35 years. No more!

Stoked to be off cigarettes as I feel 10 X better than 5 days ago.

R/
Avi

Tomorrow morning, I'll have a week under my belt. But I know I'm not there yet. I know several people who "fell off the wagon" after months.

One day at a time eh?

Congratulations, & good luck.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Welcome and congrats. I started off with V2's also, There mini tanks are actually fairly decent. Found they did have some of the best coffee and vanilla flavor juice, but they are like way expensive. I have given all my V2 gear away now and have upgraded to some regulated vaporizers and mechanical mods. Also heavily into re-buildable atomizers, rba's, and DIY juice.

Before you go buying this that and the other, take a good look around the ECF and see what vaping has to offer. There are many ways and styles to vape. I found this forum when I had problems with a atomizer flooding, then found what was available, after much searching and comparing I bought my first regulated VV vaporizer, the Provari. Wish I had found this site first because with everything I spent on subpar gear I could of just gone straight to the Provari and saved some money. lol.

Started out with a starter kit ego T now using a mini protank. This is the start of another expensive hobby. Hahaha

I love this comment, expensive hobby...that's great. My wife has asked multiple times "I thought quitting was going to help us save money" but I realize you need to spend some money to find the setup you enjoy the most. Gonna wait at least a week till I buy something else! :laugh:

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I love this comment, expensive hobby...that's great. My wife has asked multiple times "I thought quitting was going to help us save money" but I realize you need to spend some money to find the setup you enjoy the most. Gonna wait at least a week till I buy something else! :laugh:

Funny, I had that same discussion tonight about it with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread