New to this forum, you guys are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
My name is Kelly this is like my 3rd topic. Each time I had questions and within minutes you guys were responding and so helpful. I should have joined a long time ago instead of doing hours of Google searching.. so I just wanted to say thanks to all of you and it's awesome how welcoming you all have been.. no criticism no bashing no making me feel stupid for my dumb questions.. I kind of feel like I have a bunch of new E-Cig friends!! Thank you all!! TTYL!

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
My name is Kelly this is like my 3rd topic. Each time I had questions and within minutes you guys were responding and so helpful. I should have joined a long time ago instead of doing hours of Google searching.. so I just wanted to say thanks to all of you and it's awesome how welcoming you all have been.. no criticism no bashing no making me feel stupid for my dumb questions.. I kind of feel like I have a bunch of new E-Cig friends!! Thank you all!! TTYL!
ECF is far above any other forum in terms of good Will. Welcome.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
There is no such thing as a “dumb question”. We were all in your shoes at one time, and the way to learn is to ask questions. Welcome to ECF!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There is no such thing as a “dumb question”. We were all in your shoes at one time, and the way to learn is to ask questions. Welcome to ECF!
I still reserve the right to create a question dumb enough to break that axiom. Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s not possible...

Reactions: Denvap0r

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I still reserve the right to create a question dumb enough to break that axiom. Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s not possible...
Great, then I’m in trouble, since you often answer mine ;)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
There is no such thing as a “dumb question”.

Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s not possible...

Sorry to burst yalls bubble. There is such a thing as a stupid question. In fact, there are actually two types. The first one is the "unasked question", when you don't know something but are afraid to ask. The second one is the "already asked numerous times but keep hoping for a different answer" type. Trust me, my daughter asks the second type ALL the time (often several times a day). At age 18 you would think she would have learned by now, but nope. What's worse is she will ask a question, she already knows the answer to, but then still gets mad when she gets the answer she knew she was going to get.

Welcome to the OP. ECF is by far the best resource for vapers on the internet.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I kind of feel like I have a bunch of new E-Cig friends!! Thank you all!! TTYL!

Glad you're feeling this way, Kelly! I remember I felt the same way when I joined 9 years ago. I would never have been able to do it all on my own. Most of my early mentors are now gone, but I'll always be grateful for their time, advice, patience and knowledge. Enjoy your stay! Good luck! And don't forget to pay it forward some time in the future.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Glad you're feeling this way, Kelly! I remember I felt the same way when I joined 9 years ago. I would never have been able to do it all on my own. Most of my early mentors are now gone, but I'll always be grateful for their time, advice, patience and knowledge. Enjoy your stay! Good luck! And don't forget to pay it forward some time in the future.
Aw that is SO sweet thank you, I've been vaping since 2012 but I've been MTL all these years. I could never understand how people do direct lung, but now that I'm having problems with nicotine adjustments and stuff I want to start looking into rda or RTA.. I'm not sure the difference but it's like cotton and then you drip your liquid and put a drip tip on and vape away.. I want to explore new flavors and try to adjust to direct lung so I can enjoy vaping again. That's another day and topic, but if you don't mind maybe I can come to you for help!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
That's another day and topic, but if you don't mind maybe I can come to you for help!

RDA?!?! :shock: Nope. Sorry, I know nothing about RDAs. The last time I dripped was circa 2013 using a Joytech dripping atomizer and maybe a Cisco. :facepalm: And I couldn't lung inhale to save my life. Sorry. I'm a die-hard MTL RTA person. I also still use drop-in blister pack coils. :lol:

But there are plenty of people around who can help you with both. Good luck.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
RDA?!?! :shock: Nope. Sorry, I know nothing about RDAs. The last time I dripped was circa 2013 using a Joytech dripping atomizer and maybe a Cisco. :facepalm: And I couldn't lung inhale to save my life. Sorry. I'm a die-hard MTL RTA person. I also still use drop-in blister pack coils. :lol:

But there are plenty of people around who can help you with both. Good luck.
Lol see I don't even know the difference.. RTA is MTL? Huh.. maybe I could learn about that. Thanks!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I agree completely, we are the epitome of awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread