The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to this group

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by BBanshee, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BBanshee

BBanshee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone,

I currently live in Winter Park and I just found this group. I am here for school (I graduate in February) and I have been looking for so fellow vapers. Is there a meet up in my area anytime soon?

2. 13ways

13ways Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Welcome to the club man. I'm in Orlando myself. There seem to be quite a few vapers here in the central Florida area though I haven't actually seen any other than at work. I have not seen anyone discussing another meet but my guess is there will be one soon. Thats just a guess though.

3. BBanshee

Not to anyones surprise I have seen a bunch at the Fullsail campus. The prices of analogs are hitting alot of college kids hard.

4. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Welcome! I'm over on the coast, and I'd love a meet-and-greet.

5. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Ivisi who's group this is, is suposed to be getting us together again for a meet and greet. He travels for work a lot so I haven't seen him on lately.
    I will ask when we can get together.
    BBanshee, Welcome to the Florida Vapor's Club!

6. BBanshee

Thanks Mary

7. VA Slim

VA Slim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Hi BBanshee.....my son teaches at Full Sail. You guys have a grueling schedule. He is very familiar with the art of vaping due to the fact that he always hated me smoking, but now he doesn't mind the smell of chocolate or peanut butter. Anyway, would love a meet n' greet w/ the O-town vapers......missed the last one. Glad you found us!

8. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I heard from Ivisi, he will be back on Momday and will start to organize another meet! I am looking forward to meeting you all!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.