new to this site and e-cigs. sayin whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
whats up? im brandon and i am new here and to vaping. i have been lookin at the site here for several days and decided to join. i havent recieved any of the stuff that i have ordered yet but soon. i hope. the only thing i have so far is a bottle of glycerin. i went a little crazy ordering stuff yesterday. i hope i got a good deal on all my stuff. anyway i just thought i would stop in to say hi.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Greetings Brandon! I don't think you could find a better place for info and stoofs. You'll have to post back when you get your things in and let us all know how you like it. What did you order if I may ask?

Take care,
- Hap
I ordered: blu kit, 2 black joye510 kits and 2 titanium joye510 kits,2 extra black atomizers and 2 extra titanium atomizers,50 extra 510 carts, 1 joye510 pcc, usb charger, car charger, home usb charger adapter, 13 different 10ml bottles of e-juice and a bottle of glycerin. I paid $357.14 shipped for all of this. did i pay too much for all of this?

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I ordered: blu kit, 2 black joye510 kits and 2 titanium joye510 kits,2 extra black atomizers and 2 extra titanium atomizers,50 extra 510 carts, 1 joye510 pcc, usb charger, car charger, home usb charger adapter, 13 different 10ml bottles of e-juice and a bottle of glycerin. I paid $357.14 shipped for all of this. did i pay too much for all of this?
you made the perfect order to quit smoking................how can you put a price on that?

mischiefgrrl

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Los Angeles

Very nicely done! You really did do your research! Welcome to the world of vaping and let us know how it's going for you!

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
you made the perfect order to quit smoking................how can you put a price on that?

Could not have said it better m'self :D

Not to mention you set yourself up for lots of variety and fun right off the bat so I think you did an excellent job. I'm betting you're going to have a little frustration and a whole LOT of fun with all that incoming ;D

Take care,
- Hap

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
I recieved my blu in the mail today. Finally got it going good. It seems to be an ok product. I am glad that I got the 510 though. One question about the blu that I have is when the led flashes like 20 times and no vapor does that mean the battery is dead? I don't recall seeing that in the book.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recieved my blu in the mail today. Finally got it going good. It seems to be an ok product. I am glad that I got the 510 though. One question about the blu that I have is when the led flashes like 20 times and no vapor does that mean the battery is dead? I don't recall seeing that in the book.

Congratulations, 6link!

Yeah, when the led flashes the battery's dead. Glad the blu's working out for you :D

I have to ask, where did you order the blu from? The only blu site i've known is the one i had to cancel my order with cuz i had no idea when they were going to ship it (i waited 3 weeks and got no word from them). I'm curious to know how you got yours so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread