The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

new to this, want to do a "custom build"

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by robociggs, Dec 15, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. robociggs

robociggs Full Member

Dec 14, 2011
    savannah ga
    hello vapers! i recently got a 902 and i'm still getting used to it but i really like it so far.

i'm wondering what type of setup i would need, and where to get the parts, to build a 5 or 6v system with one of these: <http://www.madvapes.com/Dual-Coil-510-Tank-Cartomizer-35ml_p_3368.html>

call me a dork but those tanks look really cool. i'm into building/modding stuff. i tweak old moped to do 60mph.

pretty much just want maximum vapor. and i don't mind ripping on a big crazy looking pv.

2. throatkick

throatkick Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    FL
    Cool. Love the moped tweaking. Turned a 50cc motorcycle into a 102cc way back when. Riding at 65+ on something designed to go maybe 35mph was cool. Didn't last too long....seized up.

You get that kind of performance boost out of your PV and you'll be all set!

3. liscombc

liscombc Full Member Verified Member

Nov 27, 2011
    NY
    I'm with you here robo, I want to build my own tube mod 5 or 6v, but I can't seem to find much info here. From the PVs I have, they don't look too complicated (maybe naive) and would love to try and build one. I know there are a lot of tutorials on building box mods, but I am looking for a custom tube mod.

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.