New to this world of Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
So last week I purchased a Grand of the classifieds. Wow, just wow. Only been vaping for a few months now, started with the basic Ego-C kit, found that wasn't doing it for me. So I got verified and started watching the classifieds and decide to throw down on some mod's.
Was watching for a couple weeks and didn't come across any Reo's so I decided to go a different route and get a provari. Well not few days after dropping down on a provari a local Reo shows up. Well now I have a provari collecting dust on my desk as the Reo gets a work out.
Right now I'm running some LR Boge carto's until some other stock comes in.

I just wanted to say this is what I thought vaping would be, no hassels, last all day and into the next without replacing anything. Just grab and go. Local B&M shop was amazed by the unit also and went to check the site as I was in the store.

So thanks for making a great unit.
Cheers

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Welcome ... i started with an eGo, too..I'm amazed that it worked to keep me off cigs now that I have aReo.

Congrats, you've chosen the best of them!!!

And you'll never find a more knowledgable bunch of people who are always willing to share their experiences with their Reos
and answer any questions you might have.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
MG_124.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread