The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to this world of Reo

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Nubbie, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    So last week I purchased a Grand of the classifieds. Wow, just wow. Only been vaping for a few months now, started with the basic Ego-C kit, found that wasn't doing it for me. So I got verified and started watching the classifieds and decide to throw down on some mod's.
    Was watching for a couple weeks and didn't come across any Reo's so I decided to go a different route and get a provari. Well not few days after dropping down on a provari a local Reo shows up. Well now I have a provari collecting dust on my desk as the Reo gets a work out.
    Right now I'm running some LR Boge carto's until some other stock comes in.

I just wanted to say this is what I thought vaping would be, no hassels, last all day and into the next without replacing anything. Just grab and go. Local B&M shop was amazed by the unit also and went to check the site as I was in the store.

So thanks for making a great unit.
    Cheers

2. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Welcome, Nubbie :) Glad you're liking it. It was a game changer for me as well. :D

3. oldbroad

oldbroad don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    Lower Mich.
    Welcome ... i started with an eGo, too..I'm amazed that it worked to keep me off cigs now that I have aReo.

Congrats, you've chosen the best of them!!!

And you'll never find a more knowledgable bunch of people who are always willing to share their experiences with their Reos
    and answer any questions you might have.

4. Della Cirque

Della Cirque Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2011
    Deep East Texas
  5. CATastrophe

CATastrophe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Purradise (NETN)
    Yup! I love my minis. They are with me all the time. They always work. I don't have to worry about damaging them or leaks. I get comments at my local B&M, too. Even customers there ask about them. *L*

6. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    Hello Nubbie :) Thanks for throwing down on a reo welcome to the tribe :)

7. lazyymatt

lazyymatt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2012
    Las Vegas
    WELCOME! My Lavatube is just sitting around and I ONLY use it to check how much voltage my batteries have :p which is actually surprisingly useful. You should use your Provari for that purpose in order to not feel like it is being too neglected lol

8. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome new Reonaut! Glad you took the leap and purchased your Grand!

We all made that decision and found the perfect PV for our vaping needs. You did it quite early in your vaping experience and that is great.

Enjoy your vaping, the way it should be!!!

9. Sterno

Sterno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Oklahoma City
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.