New to Tobacco juices (just discovered steeping is important and I love Mt. Baker's RY4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Title basically says it all; I had some Mt. Baker's RY4 sitting around because I tried it right out of the mail and didn't like it at all. So, randomly, I stumbled upon a thread about steeping and whether it was necessary or not. Turns out steeping is pretty damn important with some flavors LOL.

I let the Mt. Bakers (80PG/20VG @ 18mg nic.) steep for about 36 hours (took off lid and dropper tip and put my finger over the top and shook the hell out of it every hour). After steeping I opened my new Kanger T2 and Segelei ZMax (lost my ProVari - All I had was kGo 1100 until last saturday when my Segelei telescoping ZMax (flat-top) showed up) and filled the T2. I let the T2 sit for about 20 minutes so the juice can work its way into the wick.

First, I LOVE how the flat-top telecoping ZMax has eGo cone threading. Second, HOLY ....! Mt. Baker's RY4 is AMAZING. The flavors are somewhat subtle compared to my ProVape RY4 but I love it. The steeping made a night and day difference.

Do you guys have any recommendations for other tobacco flavors that are good? I don't think I like plain tobaccos - I prefer something similar to RY4 (tobacco + other flavor combined = no overwhelming tobacco flavoring).

I'm going to order some boba's bounty tomorrow morning when AVE opens back up (took to long for me to get online this morning - store was closed by 10:30 lol) but I want to try to find as many flavors to test out as possible because I have literally only found 3 juices that I enjoy, so far (those juices are: Dekang Watermelong @ 18mg, AiV Sweet Tease @ 18mg and Mt. Baker's Vapor RY4 80PG/20VG @ 18mg).

I JUST ordered a bunch of Halo's Tobacco line - HX3, Tribeca, Midnight Apple, Tiki juice and Turkish Tobacco. I also ordered a Tatroe tank from Cigtechs, 2 more Kanger T2s, 2 Kanger eSmart Clearos and eFest LCD Smart Charger.

I also have 4-5 juices each from RAWR and ProVape and "A Little Bit Of Everything" from AiV (I tried them all before but after they steep I will try them again) that I have steeping. My goal is to find as many flavor I enjoy as possible so that I can never get bored with a flavor and I can vape multiple flavors throughout the day.

What juices do you enjoy that are worth trying? Thanks for any recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread