The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

new to using a (Zenith) 510 and need some help

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by martinruss1980, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. martinruss1980

martinruss1980 Full Member

Jun 30, 2011
    UK
    Ive been using a Liberro Realis for about 2 months and just got a Zenith 510. Its OK so far but im not sure what Atomizers to buy and where from and also is it easier to get cartomizers? if so where is the best place to get them and how easy are they to refill

Any advice on the 510 would be gratefully recieved

Thanks

Martin

2. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    Any 510 atomizers will work fine with those batteries. 510 cartos will also work just fine. I prefer cartos myself because they need filled less often and therefore there is less fooling around with them. There are different techniques for filling cartos but I have always just popped out the white rubber cap in the end and slowly dripped the liquid down the inside wall of the tipped carto (like filling a beer glass) turning as I go to evenly distribute it throughout the filler. Be careful not to get juice down the center tube. It will drip out the other end if you do.

3. martinruss1980

martinruss1980 Full Member

Jun 30, 2011
    UK
    thanks Mistinthewoods

Also whats all the LV Low resistance stuff ?? think Cartomizers are the way forward for me. Any suggestions on which ones and where to buy them from and how long they last ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.