New to using ECF, Don't know what I'm doing (Kent Flavored E-Liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
Ok I'm going to try to keep this simple, I've never did a post before on here.
Recently V4L (Vapor4Life) discontinued their Kent flavor.
I'm going crazy looking on the internet for a good Kent flavored e-liquid.
If there was a e-liquid person on youtube I would have contacted them already.
Most people on youtube are more into hardware and they are all using those fat bulky tank mod things.
I use KR808 Equipment (XL Automatic Batteries with XL Single Veritical Coil Cartomizers)
This is as close to the image of the cigarettes I used to smoke, I used to smoke Max 120's(By Kent)
I'm just so upset over this, I can't understand why such a perfectly done flavor had to be discontinued.
That was my favorite full strength (24MG) Cigarette Flavor.
I can't just substitute it with Parliament or Virginia its not the same and I only get those in Lights (18MG).
If there is anyone who vapes that used to smoke Kent 100's or Max 120's they would most likely know of the best Kent flavor.
If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
I have wonderful news for everybody looking for a good Kent E-Liquid.
I finally found a decent one on this site its called "Southeast Country":
http://www.caterpillarvapes.com/han...cotine/southeast-county-ken-hangsen-e-liquid/
Its not exactly like the V4L version but I tried this one and I was impressed, this will definitely take care of my KENT craving finally. :)
I also tried another flavor off that site called "Smooth" that someone recommended to me to be similar to Kent:
Silky Hangsen e-cigarette e-liquid
Well I tried it and it wasn't Kent, it reminded more of a Parliament but it wasn't Parliament. The best way to describe this flavor, its as if there was another cigarette brand made to compete with Parliament Kent and other Light Smooth tasting Tobacco Cigarette Brands, I wasn't disappointed with this flavor either.
I definitely recommend these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread