The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to vaping and just found HDV.... Drowning in a pool of flavors....

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Yokymo, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yokymo

Yokymo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2012
    Harrisburg, PA
    So HI!

Happy New Year!!

I dont know where to start, but lets just say i found HDV today and checked out their site.
    *Which i love the fact they have a wishlist, this saves me from having to remember what i wanted to check out*

Also just love the site in general really easy to navigate thru, its simple but it works flawlessly

So now I'm drowning..

I could see me ordering alot from here cause well they have a pool full of flavors and i don't know where to stop and start...
    I love sweet, savory, fruity.. yea.. just saying.. i could go on..

So i have a couple flavors in mind thinking bout.. kinda curious if you all here have tried them..what do you all think..

Here is my potential order list:

Banana Split... Who doesn't love a banaa split.. but i wanna know what you all think of this juice.

Resses ... due to alot of positive reviews, i figured it was worth a shot..when i go to hershey i always stock up on reeses.

Belgain Waffles... I love waffles and was curious how these compared.

I know tastes are subjective, but yea, i was just curious what you all thought of these flavors. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.