New to Vaping and kicked the tabacco!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajunsteaming

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Ks. USA
New to vaping and kicked the Tobacco. That being said, I've sampled several ecigs and here are my option reviews.
first I tried the Krave 1000 kit came with one menthol and regular great taste on the menthol not to fond of regular cigs but lost my battery so I bought the premium love the menthol and ordered the pcc for that used it for awhile, thought that the premium would use the Krave "NOT" ecig 101 mistake. the Krave uses the 808d-2 threads and the premium uses the 808D-1, then moved up to the "e-cigs" which use the 501 treads, ok taste but very light draw low-med vape. Then a co-worker told me about this local vape shop and I bought this generic ego 650mah and I was hooked on vaping!!!!!! I now own a 350 ego, 650 ego with a CE5+ wick-less a CE4, a e smart 10, Riva T with the cap and I mix my own flavor. Love all the reviews on this sight. My best advise is buy a cheap ego system 650mah then move up. I'm planning on getting a APV MOD put can't figure out which one. OH! BTW ordered a HALO Triton which uses the 808 threads and the ego threads which I will be able to use my premium cartos. I will review them soon

Cajunsteaming vaping ON!!!!!!:vapor:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA

bastonjock

Jun 9, 2013
lincolnshire
its great to see so many new to vaping,i started switching about 6 weeks ago,i ran out of ecigs whilst i waited on some cartomisers so i finished off a pack of analogues , that was about a month ago.I have smoked up to 40 analogues a day for about 40 years ,ive quit twice before only lasting a few months each time but this time it has been so easy compared with will power or patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread