The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to vaping, any brick and mortar stores in the north 'burbs?

Discussion in 'Windy City Vaping' started by CrunchyGeek, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CrunchyGeek

CrunchyGeek Full Member

My husband and I just got our kits on Saturday, and the switch has been painless (something that I'm totally shocked over). While we have enough juice to be good for a while, I'd like to be able to actually see what I'm buying before hitting that "order" button, KWIM? Plus, I've actually had a nightmare that some key component broke/was lost and I had to wait for a week to get a replacement.

Are there any brick and mortar shops in the northern burbs that sell e-cigs/juice? The only thing that I was able to come up with through google was the kiosk in Gurnee Mills (ugh).

2. TheMaestro

TheMaestro Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Oak Lawn, Il
    Vapor4Life is in Northbrook; Cignot is in Elmhurst. Hope that helps! There are also a VapeBash and Vapefest coming up at the end of the month in Rosemont. LOTS of vendors will be there.

3. jul3zone

jul3zone Full Member

Jan 30, 2012
    IL
    Unfortunately no :( I hate having to make the trek to Northbrook to go to V4L. I would love to have (even own/run) a vape shop up north.

Edit: http://www.juicyvapor.com/aboutus.asp has a shop in Volo. I'm going to have to make a trek over there, since its right near my house.

4. volta399

volta399 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Westmont, IL
    Cignot in Elmhurst rocks! They only sell standard 510/eGo equipment and accessories, but have a good amount of juice flavors. Dennis is a great guy, and plan to spend at least an hour or so chatting with him. Love this store and cannot recommend it to enough people!

5. INNOSVD

INNOSVD Full Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Skokie, Il
    Vapeur District in Des Plaines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 2 in Antioch, 1 in Lake Villa, and a I just found one right across the border on 83 in Trevor that I stopped in today. Huge selection of juice, and very fair prices.

7. LisaB711

LisaB711 Senior Member Verified Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Fox Lake, IL, USA
    Island Lake has a great shop just across from the bowling alley on Roberts Road, awesome customer service!

8. Proton5

Proton5 Full Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Chicago
    cigettevapor 1040 s milwaukee avenue suite #275 wheeling il 60090. This place is awesome super friendly staff. The owner is Peter he will help all he can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.