New to vaping, can’t decide which Innokin to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer369

Sep 1, 2018
I am new to vaping and I like the Innokin designs I have also heard that for internal battery mod innokin is vey good.

I am looking for something that has internal battery, easy to use and fill and replace coils. Preferable where I can also put other tanks if needed.

I also would like flexibility with mtl and switching to DTL. Is there any innokin device like this?

Reactions: stols001

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I am new to vaping and I like the Innokin designs I have also heard that for internal battery mod innokin is vey good.

I am looking for something that has internal battery, easy to use and fill and replace coils. Preferable where I can also put other tanks if needed.

I also would like flexibility with mtl and switching to DTL. Is there any innokin device like this?

If you buy a mod that accepts different atomizers (tanks), then the MTL and/or DTL will be decided by what tank you use. So I'd look for the mod that has the ability to go to say .15 ohms and up to 3.0 ohms, safely.

This would give you the ability to run just about any popular tank out there right now.For example you could run a Nautilus for MTL and an Atlantis for DTL. The only thing will be your liquid choice, as most use a higher PG in MTL to gain throat hit (simulate cig. smoke) and DTL use high VG.

I would get a nice starter kit that you like, see if vaping works for you. Hang out at some shops or with people that vape, try a lot of things and see what direction you feel is best for you.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with @papergoblin.

Innokin does have a good reputation. I have the original MVP (5 years old), and although the internal battery doesn't hold much of a charge any more, it does still work. My sister has it as a backup device now.

innokin_kroma-a_75w_zenith_tank_starter_kit_1.jpg

The 75 watt Innokin Kroma and Zenith tank combo is frequently mentioned on this forum, especially the MTL tank. The mod has a 2000 mAh internal battery. It's contoured to feel comfortable in the hand. You can find the kit for around $50.

innokin_mvp4_4500mah_100w_temperature_control_box_mod_2.jpg

The MVP4 has an internal 4500 mAh battery 100 watt mod which can be used as a power bank to charge your phone or i-pod devices. Square edges don't make for such a comfortable feel in the hand, IMHO. Should be able to find the mod only for around $50.

Last edited:
  • Useful

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I agree with @papergoblin.

Innokin does have a good reputation. I have the original MVP (5 years old), and although the internal battery doesn't hold much of a charge any more, it does still work. My sister has it as a backup device now.

innokin_kroma-a_75w_zenith_tank_starter_kit_1.jpg

The 75 watt Innokin Kroma and Zenith tank combo is frequently mentioned on this forum, especially the MTL tank. The mod has a 2000 mAh internal battery. It's contoured to feel comfortable in the hand. You can find the kit for around $50.

innokin_mvp4_4500mah_100w_temperature_control_box_mod_2.jpg

The MVP4 has an internal 4500 mAh battery 100 watt mod which can be used as a power bank to charge your phone or i-pod devices. Square edges don't make for such a comfortable feel in the hand, IMHO. Should be able to find it for around $52.

The Kroma kit seems a great vape. It's good to see Innokin making some new things, the last tank I used I can't remember the name, came with the MVP2?

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I'd say based on input from folks who know a lot more than I do, that for direct lung sub-ohm-ing go with at least 100 watts. That way you can cook your favorite sauce at 50-75 watts without straining the device and typically a bigger fuel tank (called a battery) should yield better battery life.

Then when you switch to M2L you just turn it down to your favorite setting.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread