New to vaping community looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamBankrupt

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
United States
Hi Im new to the whole vaping scene I quit analogs 3 days ago. A friend gave me a Kr8 which got me interested and started doing some research which led me here and now I'm looking for advice on my investment. I'm looking into an ego twist with vivi nova. One id like to know is there n e thing I would need to start vaping as far as hardware is concerned and two is there n e other suggestions for something in the same neighborhood for newbs i should look into. Thanks for any input :unsure:

Jfresh859

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Go to vapedudes.com
Order a 10 ml bottle and use the code fbfree, and it's free and free shipping.

Ok now go back to vapedudes, and they have the ego c twist for 27 I believe, and comes with free juice. 10ml however you want it.
They have SO many awesome flavors, and you can even snag a bottle or two of a flavor of the month for 11.95 or something, and the 10 are like 6 bucks or so.
I started with the ego t kit, comes with 2 1100 mah batteries, but is recommend their vivis, or the Texas tuff tanks, which have awesome reviews.

I'm not sure on the twist, waiting for mine to get here.

But hey even if you wana order hardware elsewhere, the fbfree code is dope...
I'd say stock up on a few tanks(uni nova rebuildable at vapedudes is great) because you will want to try all your flavors at once.
That's about all I can think of, it's basically simple unless you get into the really technical aspect, but either way is tasty and safer than ciggs..

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
The mini nova on an ego is quickly becoming a fan favorite so I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Definitely get a spare battery ... even if its a standard ego. I would also recommend buying the metal tank for the mini in case you get a juice that eats the plastic tank.
A quick charger is a must as well and its possible you might want to order a spare for the long haul. Grab a thread sleeve/skirt/cover so the tank looks finished on your battery. Make sure its a SMALL if you buy the mini. Spare atomizer heads or wick and wire might be useful but the tank will come with 2 spare heads at different ohms.

Might want to grab a metal drip tip that matches the metal tank and you can buy a lanyard for the ego that allows you to keep your ego around your neck. A syringe with blunt needle can help you fill the metal tanks as well.

That's really all I can think of outside of juice.

sda2010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Pittsburgh
I agree, the mini nova, order extra atomizers and an ego twist is a great start. Two batteries (or three) would also be a good idea.

As far as juices, there are just as many good as there are bad, so It comes down to reading the forums and seeing what everybody is raving about. Recent good ejuice sites I have tried are Aroma, Mountain Oak Vapors, and Heathers Heavenly Vapes.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Ecblends sells 5ml samples @ $2.50. One of the best sample prices and a very solid vendor.

There's a LOT of good vendors out there these days though ... I'd just recommend going with someone who sells smaller sample sizes to start.

My order with EC came with an extra 5ml sample and one of their mouth piece covers for sharing your pv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread