New to vaping, just got my Joye 510-T \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Hey everyone. I decided to join ECF today, after reading through the forum and seeing how helpful everyone is...seems like a great community!

After a lot of research, I recently purchased a Joye 510-T (Auto) starter kit and a couple sample packs of juice (1 from Johnson Creek and one from Vermillion River). I have been trying out a few of the JC flavors and loving them! I am currently vaping the JC Summer Peach. I am still waiting for the Vermillion sample pack to arrive

Regarding the juice, does anyone have any input on some other ones I should try before I decide what I like best?

I also decided to order some extra 510-T atty's for when my current ones die. I read about cleaning them in vodka and a jewelry cleaner, which I might look into.

So, just wanted to say hi, looking forward to reading more posts! Cheers everyone.

-Lex0r

SumOfTwoIntegers

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
Murray KY
I like vaporrenu. They sell 30 ML bottles. If you're not sure about that big of bottles, you can use their sister site, ..........com. It's the same juices but in 15ML glass dropper bottles and you can choose to donate 10% to a cancer charity of your choice. I live some of juicyvapor's juices but here lately it's been hit or miss even ordering some of the same flavors. MsTsBakery's snicker doodle is incredible. I've also recently ordered powdered sugar from her. I'm thinking about doing a review when I finally get it in. Welcome to ECF!

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
Welcome to ECF Lex0r. As you work your way through the "juice jungle" be aware that many of the juices that you may buy will need to be steeped. Yes that's right, just like many other things that get better with age, so do a lot of the juices. Some like to sit for as much as a month before they'll reach their full flavor. If in your buying frenzy you happen to stumble upon a juice that people rave about and it's just not having the same effect with you, let it sit a while and try it after it has had time to "ferment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread