The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to Vaping & Liberty FLights

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by brijmin, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brijmin

brijmin Full Member

First off i am new to Vaping and this Forum. This forum was most helpful in the information gathering stage of my analog replacement.

I am a long time tobacco user. Current usage is Chew and Clove cigarettes.

One day while at the local tobacco shop i noticed these new e-cigs called Fifty-One. I figured what the hell, i will check them out. I was AMAZED at first, but quickly learned there is an even BETTER experience. I did a little more research on this site and others and i bought a Starter kit Joye eGo from Liberty-Flights.com.

Liberty Flights ROCK. I ordered the unit Thursday and it was delivered Saturday.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the great posts and reviews.

2. TxMagic

TxMagic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Austin
    Welcome to the forum and congratulation on your choice. Liberty Flights does have good products and excellent service. Did you get black or a color? Juice flavors?

Best wishes on your new adventure.

3. brijmin

brijmin Full Member

I got one of there special offer eGo in the Titanium (goldish) color. The best part was it only costs 40 bucks.

Because i am new i wanted to try a variety of flavors. Here is the juice I ordered. Not here yet, but i am sure it will be epic.

5ML - PG - Chocolate Cream -18MG
    5ML - PG - Grape - High - 18MG
    5ML - PG - Blue Cola - High - 18MG
    5ML - PG - Fruit Mix - High - 18MG
    5ML - PG - Clove - High - 18MG

4. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Congrats on the new purchase and you picked a well known and reliable supplier. Welcome to ECF

5. Icoth

Icoth Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2010
    CA
    Hi brijmin

Great deal on your eGo. Those sure don't seem to last long when they have a sale.

6. ralt33

ralt33 Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    ny
    I bought the ego from them when they had the special going. They are one of 3 or 4 vendors I have used and recommended.

7. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Welcome to ECF, good pick on your first PV, eGo is an easy to use setup and good vapor / throat hit / flavor producer.
    Enjoy!!! and ask questions if you can't find what you need in the stickeys. Friendly bunch here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.