new to vaping, looking for a good juice supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
As I read that title it almost sounds like we should be meeting in a dark alley. ;)

I did an order of some juice with I purchased my 510. Of the 5 I tried only 1 had a good strong taste. I like taste, I want to taste what I vape. I see a lot of positive comments on VB so here I am.

First Question: I read in here a couple comments along the lines of 'you need to read Mutt's reviews' but I have not seen anyone post a link to them. Are they consolidated in one spot or just throughout this section.. Any help here would be great.

As I said, I like strong taste. The one juice I really liked was a cinnamon bun. I could definitely tell the flavor. So, I need your help in a couple areas.

I love cinnamon and cinnabomb looks beyond fantastic. Also fire and ice sounds very intriguing. Ok, those are just statements - here are 'taste' questions.

I am looking for a very good mint taste. I like all mints, peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, etc. I was never a huge fan of menthol analogs. I'd smoke them if bumming for a person but never bought a pack in my life. I saw both peppermint and wintergreen on the website. Any suggestions.

I am also looking at a smoke flavor. I have seen people comment on RY4. I have also read comments on Shade. And I see on the site Max Ultimate. Again, any comments would be appreciated.

On the website I see Premium and Standard - what is the difference (besides cost :) )

And a general question - what is your favorite flavor and why.

I hope you don't mind all the questions. I like to find one vendor that I can stick with over the long haul. After being disappointed in round 1 (not from vapor bomb) I don't want to have a problem with round 2.

Thank you

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois

cj11

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
easton pa
VaporBomb has great liquid not like the china crap. The shade is a nice smooth taste this will be my liquid of choice ordering a big bottle soon.

I did not like the ry4 did not have a tobacco taste at all taste floral but great vapor.

I have also tried the Virginia which has a nice tobacco taste with a peppery kick to it not bad still hit it a couple times a day for a change of pace.

Every one has diff taste so will take some trial and error lucky me I found the shade after a few shots.

Give them a call very helpful and you could order small 5ml bottles cheap and try to request a sample of another flave you would like

My :2c: stay away from the china liquid tried 3 flaves and they all taste bad. You will be happy with VB. :D

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Here is Mutt's review thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/93804-vaporbomb-well-bomb.html

Here is mine: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/108007-vaporbomb-19-flavors.html

My favorite so far is the Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble.. and if you like cinnamon roll type flavors, I highly reccomend the Cinnamon Danish Swirl :) Snickerdoodle is also very popular, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't say anything about it.

I 2nd the motion on VaporBomb. I love their products. Also, check out Backwoods Brew. Incredible flavors and quality.

"And a general question - what is your favorite flavor and why."

What flavor= Sweet Caroline from IVAPE. Why = cause it and RY4 got me off analogs for 35 years in one day. :toast:

I too, love sweet caroline from ivape.net. SC to me is a tobacco/pipe/deep sweet flavor. Joe does a good job and will answer his phone.Ivape has 5)10 ml for $25. The flavor of the month- cinnamon apple swirl was good too.
I have not tried ry4 but am looking at freedomsmokeusa.com as well, and their version of ry4 and a newer one called ry5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread