Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I love my doggies, and it’ll go up to restricted dl, but most people want a top fill. I forgive the doggy for not being top fill because the flavor is sooooo good.
Maybe your right on a new vapor, but once you do it a few times its actually pretty easy. I have a kafun prime and really for those type of top fills where you have to close juice flow, open, fill, close, than open back juice control, the doggy or those types don't really take more time and are pretty easy tbh, but yes, a simple top fill might be a bit more comforting

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I will admit that my knowledge is new, and my wording may have been off in my initial posting. I appreciate the help offered here and it has help clear some of the fog so to speak.

I grabbed the halo originally as I wanted something small to start in a sense. Though I’ve realized that I’ll continually have to buy coils for this system, which is less than optimal after learning of RTA type systems.

Now, that in mind, has anyone used my freedom smokes? How’s their shipping time and customer service?
All the time. Great customer service.

Reactions: Jwest123

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I just want something that will deliver good flavor, work well, and have a decent battery life. Also something that won’t cost a fortune to maintain, and something I can maintenance, such as rebuilding the coil.
I do like the 510 tip of the pen I have now, but the battery doesn’t last for an entire day.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sounds like you might want a MTL tank that is a single coil build with around 5 ml. min. juice capacity.
The GeekVape Blitzen RTA 5ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer & Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA Tank are said to be a good choices.
In General, lower ohm coils/higher wattage (generally DL) vaping will:
Drain The Battery(s) Faster/shorten life
Use E-Juice Faster
Shorten Coil Life
Shorten Wick Life
While, In General higher ohm coils/lower wattage (generally MTL) vaping will reverse the effects above.
The mod is up to you, it just depends on a number of personal desires.
Might like to read some commentaries on sub-ohm vaping:
What Ohms should I choose?
How is sub-ohm vaping dangerous?
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
https://spinfuel.com/sub-ohm-vaping/

Reactions: NolaMel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread