New to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
Picked up a Smoking Everywhere e cig at the mall on Thur. Got a pack of mint that appear to be too low for what I'm used to smoking. Been smoking that since then with a combination of analogs...why? The flavor is not bad but not as strong as the menthol analogs. Picked it up for 2 reasons....1. the girl hated me smoking in her car and having water when it rains run right down on top of her power window controls (they don't always go up and down since then, at least that's what she says. :p) and 2. I love technology and toys of that nature.

Have to say that I'm quite surprised (other than the flavor but I think if I get a stronger nic dose, or at least a dosage closer to what I smoke then the flavor would return, and how quickly I go thru a cart - at least 1 a day if I mix analogs and digital). The draw is rather easy and the vapor is somewhat comprable. Had one after dinner the other night it seemed to really hit the spot as if I was smoking an analog.

I'm picking up a BE401 soon so I'll be trying that along with possibly some juices to mix flavors so we'll see how much fun we can have!

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
yeah, the carts won't last that long, about 4-5 cigarettes in my experience.. so you just get some juice and top it off and refill. It's super easy and a lot more cost effective! You'll also get more vapor/throat hit because you can always top off and as carts get empty you will be getting less and less throat hit/vapor .. good luck! :)

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
Welcome to the world of vaping trombone, and welcome to our little community. You will find people here have a lot of knowledge and are very helpful with any questions you might have a future. I have found not only does vaping takes care for my habit and has helped me quit analogs, it has become a hobby. With tinkering around with electronics and DYI juices. let's face it, the only thing you can do with analogs is smoke them and spend a lot of money with nothing to show for it.(except for your health deteriorating) now I can spend less money and have some cool toys and some creative juice flavors.:D

PS: The biggest thing I have to show is, my health is a 1000 times better.
You can't put a price tag on improving your health.

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
What I like about it are the variety of juice flavors available. I never really smoked that much, I could go for close to a week without an analog smoke, but when I needed one, I NEEDED one. At this point it's more of a habit...get in the car and drive...have a smoke, get to work...have a smoke, etc...

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get away from analogs but anythings possible and this definitely seems healthier and neater...I've been saying, "This is cool...I love this thing...etc..."

Can't wait for the juices!

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
I have the same story, but the good news is the SE cig reviews are of the old model.. The new ones aren't that bad, and you can buy new attys for about$7..Just make sure they are at least 2 hole attys.

Where are you getting attys for $7? smoking everywhere has them at $30 each. Also, one thing i just noticed is that my atomizer doesn't look like the one that SE sells...it looks more like the one that electronic cig company sells. Is it possible, I got an ecig company with a SE battery? I'm guessing then that they are compatible then, yes?

Sorry for all the questions...Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread