New to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

cola_fiend2003

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Brampton ON Canada
I just by chance saw a disposable e-cig display. At my nearby convenience store. Figured I would try it out. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Did a bit of searching and this site came up. Being up here in Canda, the online retailers are not as plentiful. I managed to find a decent site and am waiting for my starter kit. As a starter, I am going ith the "Juicy eStick". Hopefully I did not waste my money. I welcome anyone that has dealt with this company. Electronic Cigarette Canada. Now to get some decent juice.

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
hi Cola and welcome to ECF,

Due to some of the laws up there in Canada finding a juice you like might prove to be different than it is here in the states, however once you have your 5 posts in and wait about an hour you can go to the Canadian forum here and ask someone there for the list of Canadian suppliers.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hi cola_fiend2003! No, you did not waste your money. That's an ego-C kit and that's similar to what I started out with (I got the ego-t starter kit). What they call atomizers seem to actually be cartomizers inside ego style tanks. That means once your atomizer is used up, you can get more cartomizers and use them in the same tanks. I think, that's what the pictures look like anyway.

BTW, one of my co-workers is moving to Guelf, Canada to go to graduate school. That's not near Ontario, is it? Forgive my lack of knowledge of Canadian geography.

cola_fiend2003

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Brampton ON Canada
While I am waiting...can the juice be easily thinned out if it is too harsh, or is that a whole new ballgame with a recipe etc? Or does thinning just wreck the flavour? If that's the case, a different flavour is required, right? The e-cig cannot be modded to lower or raise the vapour volume?
I guess this may be too many questions in one broad post. Getting compulsive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread