New to vaping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinthelife

May 10, 2013
Fort Myers, FL
Hi metrabolic!

I'm really new (as in just a couple days) and it's been a pretty easy transition for me. Every so often I'll get that urge for a "skanky real cig" but it passes quickly.

I've been a smoker off and on the last 35-40 years. I wish I found this sooner instead of trying the cold turkey unsuccessfully every other time.

Glad you're smoke free metrabolic!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
I know too that the transition to vaping was pretty painless...
well, except for my CC !!!
But, to go from a 40+ year, PAD+ 'burro red' man- to quitting the day I got my eGo-C kit...
Blows my mind !
Cuz, I had tried-and tried...and tried before.
Vaping can save lives...did me...and thousands more I have seen and read on ECF.

Vape On !
:vapor:

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Hey. I started vaping about a month ago and I really love it. At first, the idea was to be healthier and save money, but it is actually more enjoyable than smoking ever was. I don't know about the saving money part, though. I keep ordering stuff like every single day. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon.

I know...It's more fun (and tasty too !)
Welcome on board the 'Vape Train' of ECF, Dlovell !
(but...good luck with the 'saving $$$' part....It becomes a hobby (read: obsession)...Hold tight on that CC !)

wain831

Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Santa Cruz,CA
I started smoking almost 20 years ago. I've tried quitting multiple times, used nic patches, gum, lozenges and cold turkey. I always ended coming back to smokes. I hate cigarettes but I love smoking. I have been analog free for almost 6 months now. Using 8mg and about to start mixing in 0mg when I step up from my Volcano Inferno to a new Provari. I don't plan on ever quitting vaping just nicotine.

ispazalot

Apr 17, 2013
Columbus,Ohio
Hi, I am new to vaping and was a long time smoker, from 13 to 39, I quit for a year, and then another year that was divided in a collection of months. I tried the patches, and cold turkey was my method of choice. I started vaping this year and I have only been at it for roughly 4 months. I started with blue and that wasn't really what was right for me. I was real lucky to meet someone at the store that introduced me to altsmoke, since I started vaping I have only sampled 3 analogues just to see what I was missing.... I can't believe I ever smoked cigarettes, vaping is the greatest habit/hobby I have ever had and I now enjoy making my own E-juice and SS mesh wicks and cotton wicks. To all out there congrats on beating big tobacco and a deadly habit that shortens your life span and destroys your health, and I love the people of this community that are helpful and supportive in our endevours of learning and mastering our new habit/hobby..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread