New to vaping =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jishk

May 28, 2010
North GA
Hey everyone.

I'm Joey, from Georgia (Just north of Atlanta).

I just got my ecigg in the mail today, and I LOVE the thing. Hahah. It's interesting to see people's responses so far. Some are like "Wow, that's really awesome", and others I get the less friendly "That's the biggest waste of money I've ever seen". But regardless of the reaction, I'm lovin it. =]

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Lol

bsilverop

May 18, 2010
Massachusetts
You might want to check out the more common ecigs, like the ones here:

Starter Kits

I started with that kind of ecig but found it was much too expensive, and does not let you fill your own cartridges with much better juice. There was very little vapor, and was pretty costly. If you got something like the DSE901 with some atomic cinnacide from tastyvapor.us, I think you'll never go back :)

P.S - Sorry I've been raving about the atomic cinnacide lately, but just recently got some from tastyvapor and am hooked! I'll stop soon :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My wife can't believe how I've moved on to the E-cig after smoking so much for so long. I can't believe how easy it was to move my nicotine addiction onto a new platform and not miss the 2 packs a day I smoked. I still, after only a week on the 510, smoke several analogs a day, but I'm down from 280 analogs per week to less than 70 just in the first week of getting used to vaping. That is significant! I see myself quitting completely after I'm fully settled in on vaping.

Cost was one of my justifications for quitting analogs. $38 a carton will buy lots of e-juice! It looks like 20ml will last me a month at $9.00 and my health is already getting better in terms of lung capacity. My blood pressure and pulse are falling and I expect that I will be able to cut my BP meds considerably.

jishk

May 28, 2010
North GA
Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. :)

I've got to say, I do plan on getting one of the more popular models eventually, but right now I just wanted something easy/less complicated to start out with, which this one is.

Also, I went with this company because they have customized batteries. :D Are there any other companies that sell customized/colorized batteries or cartridges? Because I'd love to take a look to see what else is out there as far as stylish eciggs. lol

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Are there any other companies that sell customized/colorized batteries or cartridges? Because I'd love to take a look to see what else is out there as far as stylish eciggs. lol
Well, if you REALLY want something that looks awesome, get a Chuck.
Those are mine you see there on the left.
:)

Oh, and for all you new folks, please make sure to sign the petition linked in my signature below.
They are trying to take electronic cigarettes away from us.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Hey everyone.

I'm Joey, from Georgia (Just north of Atlanta).

I just got my ecigg in the mail today, and I LOVE the thing. Hahah. It's interesting to see people's responses so far. Some are like "Wow, that's really awesome", and others I get the less friendly "That's the biggest waste of money I've ever seen". But regardless of the reaction, I'm lovin it. =]

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Lol
Yep!Joey,from Georgia best uf lucks to ya wif er E-Smok'n,and poo poo on da naysayers if they're ciggy smokers I only feel sorry for them dat they don't know what dare a mis'n!!.....Hecknaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread