Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
New Flavor! Introducing Longhorn Tobacco!

Longhorn is a rich fire-cured tobacco blend, offering a robust tobacco flavor with exceptional throat hit. The complex blend of fire-cured tobacco coupled with Corojo and Cavendish offers a deep flavor bordering the intensity of a light cigar.

FREE 10ML SAMPLE OF LONGHORN WITH ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00!
Now is your chance to try Longhorn for FREE just by placing an order on our website. For a limited time, you will receive a Free 10ml bottle of Longhorn with your online order of $20.00 or more. There is no coupon code required for this offer, and the free bottle will automatically be included with orders meeting the $20.00 minimum purchase amount.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
This stuff is great. I had to come out of self-imposed ECF ban (lol) to offer my support. Not sure how Halo does it, but their stuff is better than naturally extracted tobaccos. This one is slight reminscent of Turkish's fire cured character, but with a different underlying sweetness to it. It's a sweetness I could only find in tobaccos.. not a mysterious sweet or candy sweet. A unique sweetness. I wish I knew the nuances of Corojo and Cavendish to offer more details, but it seems like something I've smoked before. The exhale comes out a lot like Torque (a very natural, dry cigarette like exhale).. really it kind of performs like Torque in general.. but I love it more than Torque (Torque's sweetness is one I can identify.. and it's grape like and dry white wine like.. I get tired of it after awhile).

I wonder what it was when I first tried a Halo juice... I was put off. Now I just order their stuff in droves. I instantly liked this one though.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
After a little more vaping, the closest I'll compare it to is Captain Jack. So if you're a fan of that, you might like Longhorn. And both of those together are the "straight" counterparts to Tiki and Bella's exotic-ness. All four together are in the same category to me though (non cigarette tobaccos). It's a category I like, but one I might not call "all day vape". I get a hankering for these type of tastes, and then get my fill for awhile. That's not a bad thing though.

Last edited:

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
Got my sample of LongHorn yesterday and I have to say it's my favorite Halo flavor. I can't wait to see how it is after it steeps. Maybe it's just me, but I sort of get a cocoa taste on the exhale along with a light Freedom Juice flavor. They could call this "Freedom Light" and I would agree. I do get other cigarish flavors, but I can't pinpoint them. I never was a cigar smoker, but I always liked the smell of a lit cigar, and this definitely has some of those smells. The throat hit and vapor production are amazing (as usual with a Halo juice). Another home run for Halo and I will definitely be ordering multiple big bottles of this stuff!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I got my sample of Longhorn today as well -- so far, thumbs up! I agree with KDude and ClutchMan. It is reminiscent of Captain Jack and Freedom, but with a darker, almost roasted flavor. It still has the same high, florally notes as the other two, though. And I also get that bit of cocoa at the end, almost as if there were some Belgian Cocoa mixed in. This is a thoroughly enjoyable vape, and time will tell, but this could be one of my favorite Halo juices!

** Gary **

Jul 8, 2009
I love Longhorn! I'm so addicted. The first time I tried it, i was hooked. I have many other juices to try, but I'm just stuck on Longhorn. To me Longhorn has a slight taste of Caramel and Clove mixed deliciously together. The longer it steeps, the better it's tasting. YUM!

I have to say, this is my first time trying e-liquids from Halo, I'm shocked at how delicious they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread