New Tobacco Flavor! Longhorn Tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbol

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Southern Maryland
Any new thoughts or reviews?!

I'm working my way through the tobacco sampler pack. Longhorn was a disappointment. Using a Vea with a Vea 3.0 cartridge it had great vapor, mild throat hit (my preference), but a very sweet perfumey taste presence. I went through the carto then switched to a strawberry by someone else. By now it's the next day. I refilled the first carto (which was new when I started) and the same thing. By now my tastebuds have adjusted some and the flavors are a bit muted but the "perfume" taste was still the most pronounced taste. Sorry, this won't be in my mix.

That was a few days ago and I've gone through two more flavors. I like those. One of them isn't producing much vapor for me but I like the flavor. That one's gonna be tough to call.

rodjar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Virginia
This took a solid two weeks of steeping for me. I tried it when first arrived and couldn't stand it. Now two weeks later I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I haven't done any juice reviews and am still very new to vaping so let's just call this "juice thoughts"
I started vaping Torque and vape that everyday while occasionally trying a few others. So in comparison to Torque, Longhorn seems very dry, like a white wine might be dry. To me it tastes and smells like maybe smoking a delicious analog with a cinnamon sprinkled vanilla bean inside. Which I mean in the best possible way. None of the flavors are overpowering and it's a nice change while taking a break from the Torque (which is still my adv).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread