New Tobacco Flavors info wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
I guess I was asking more about percentages for those tobacco flavors as well. I knew the M-type shouldn't be mixed more than 1 drop per ml but the 555 DK?

Also the light tobacco smells alot like tobacco concentrate, which is floral.

The M-type needs 4-6 weeks I hear to change flavor after steeping, but what about the others?

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I've been waiting a minimum of 10 days after making up tobaccos.

I've been making the 555 and the Marlboro at 4% but i am experimenting with 3% on this new batch of 555.

If you click on my blog you will see a recipe or two there. I am sort of new to DIY since I have been doing this about 3 months. It takes awhile with tobaccos since you have to wait every time you try a new batch:)

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apple Cider Vinegar.

You can easily figure out percentages using the e-juice me up calculator and the attached flavoring app.

I should warn folks that I like strong tobacco flavor in my TB recipes. That's why I'm moving my DIY over to NET's. After reading the extraordinary thread Natural Tobacco's in the Ejuice forum and tasting the offerings of vendors like W2V, HHV, MOV and GeJ. There is no comparison to lab mixed TB juices.

What is ACV, boomer?

Last edited:

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
Yeah I'm used to diy, have been for since I started vaping forever ago. These are just new flavors to me, so I figured I would see what some of you have to say about them.

I mixed 2 30ml bottles 1 drop per ml already. So from what I see that should steep for at least 4-6 weeks. I will try a 2% mix as well.

I'm thinking of mixing some 555 DK next. The reason I'm venturing on new tobacco flavors is because commercial tobacco is usually sold out and I really wanted to try the M-type and DK from what ppl have said about them.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
I mixed up a 30ml batch of 555 DK at 4% and tried it fresh and that is a great tobacco flavor. I can imagine how much better it will get with steeping.

Mixed up a 10ml batch of light brand tobacco at 5%. Made a small batch because it's clear and the smell reminds me of tobacco concentrate which taste more like flowers than tobacco.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I mixed up a 30ml batch of 555 DK at 4% and tried it fresh and that is a great tobacco flavor. I can imagine how much better it will get with steeping.

Mixed up a 10ml batch of light brand tobacco at 5%. Made a small batch because it's clear and the smell reminds me of tobacco concentrate which taste more like flowers than tobacco.

I don't know what light brand tobacco is but let it steep and you might find it gets a lot less flowery. Some items seem to make better additions to tobacco like Tobacco Absolute and Seedmans concentrate. I have used TA with a bunch of my tobaccos.

If you get a chance, try English Tobacco. It isn't flowery buy it doesn't taste as "dirty" as Marlboro. Although I like Marlboro flavor. English tobacco is one of my faves.

I am loving the 555 with my new additions:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread