New tv flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The emails were of equal...."interest". I know how to give credit for an idea, but in the end, the development, the R&D, and the end product, was all Tasty Vapor. Also, it's easier to feel a sense of humility and generosity when it comes from the heart, it doesn't come from someone else demanding it from you.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Ya, I'd love to start hearing some feedback ON THE FLAVORS !!

I love the mango ice cream! Has that designer ice cream taste. Tropical yet creamy perfect on the mango, no chrmical taste that mango usually has. Rainbow sherbet I couldn't give a clear answer cause I put it in the mango ice cream carto. So must give it due justice with its own carto!

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Thanks, I wish I could go a little heavier on the mango, but it starts to get that chemical taste.
Ya know, I quit mixing flavors in the same carto, I always think its not going to matter, but it always does..........
here at the shop a lot of times we'll mix something just to try it, now if it tastes like crap I just throw the carto away. (I ususally use cheep x single coils for a first sampling so if it does taste like crap I just loose a buck and a quarter) I guess I have to start hitting up Geoff for an R & D budget!
TVChris

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I am hoping that my order will be in my hands tomorrow or Thursday. Damn slow Canada Post. I am very excited to try Whack-n-Crack. Either way I will post my thoughts on it when I get them in. I hope its a little more orange flavour than Orange CreamPop as I didn't find the orange really pop in that one (not that its not good just a little subtle for me).

Next time I order I've got a flavour idea that I will have to let your master mixers see if they can replicate. Here's a hint... you can only have it after-8 ;)

vimilla

Jan 16, 2012
Indiana
Okay, okay... everybody point and laugh at the new girl. I deserve it. And accuse me of getting my panties in a bunch, I am guilty of that too.

Let me say to the Tasty Vapor team and Kelly specifically, I am so sorry I took this all so personally over the Rainbow Sherbet. I was just caught off guard. I agree with scross1 who said it's better to share our toys and ideas. Yes, when we know we are sharing. But for me, it was like coming home after a hard, hot day at work, looking forward to a dip in the pool, only to find my neighbor hosting a pool party in my back yard.

It didn't occur to me that I didn't get an "atta girl, good job!" because they didn't know who I was. I didn't take into consideration the thousands of custom create your owns in a long que bin to be worked. I didn't think about the fact that I am just another job order on a sheet of paper.

This morning in my mailbox I found not one but two bottles from Tasty Vapor. One of Kelly's crafted creation of Rainbow Sherbet, and my C.Y.O mix of just orange, lime, & raspberry. I loaded both of them into brand new regular resistance (don't want to burn the fruit flavor with 2.0's) boge cartos, and I've been vaping them back and forth for over an hour now. There is a difference. I can taste it. One is more intense, one is more subtle. They are both delicious in their own ways.

Thank you all for talking my off my ledge, putting me in my place, and calling me out for being the one that is ungrateful. Overall, I am honored that the flavor IDEA was liked so well that it's now being offered on the site. And for those that think this was all just a big joke; I wish it was. Because really, all I did was make myself look like the big ....... To which I can admit, that I have been.

But if there's anyone here that can honestly NOT think of a time when they put their foot in their own mouth and nearly choked on it, I kiss your feet, and praise you, because you are a better person than me.

Sorry, Tasty Vapor team, for all the trouble, turmoil, and ill will I created. And thank you for the samples for me to try for comparisons sake. I was quite surprised there wasn't a note in the box stating, "your business is not welcome here, take your trouble some where else." But there wasn't. And for that I am grateful. I wasn't kicked out of the club. But everyone here has done a great job of putting my in a much needed time out.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
We all just thought you got a hold of a bottle of Drama-O-Queen Delight Dekang juice 48 mg! I think it's the same reaction I have when I place a full price order in and the next day Geoff puts it on sale! Lol. I'm like dang why am I always in such a hurry to buy juice when I got a poopload sitting at home......lol

Time for a group hug.....

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Got my order yesterday.
Wack-n-crack smells exactly as it was intended to. I filled a boge carto and my 6ml bottle for my Reo woodvil (put 3 drops of sweetener in the bottle first), mixed it up and let it sit overnight.
Tried it today and it is good. TH is exactly where I want it for 24mg. However there is something off about the taste. There is a slight chemical type taste to it. I can taste both the orange and chocolate to it, and it has gotten better as the night has gone on (been vaping it for most of the evening).
It has been in the postal system for the past week, I am going to give it another week or two to steep before revisiting.

How do you recommend steeping? I currently have it stored in a little tackle box in the closet.

Overall I like it! Thumbs up.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Got my order yesterday.
Wack-n-crack smells exactly as it was intended to. I filled a boge carto and my 6ml bottle for my Reo woodvil (put 3 drops of sweetener in the bottle first), mixed it up and let it sit overnight.
Tried it today and it is good. TH is exactly where I want it for 24mg. However there is something off about the taste. There is a slight chemical type taste to it. I can taste both the orange and chocolate to it, and it has gotten better as the night has gone on (been vaping it for most of the evening).
It has been in the postal system for the past week, I am going to give it another week or two to steep before revisiting.

How do you recommend steeping? I currently have it stored in a little tackle box in the closet.

Overall I like it! Thumbs up.

Give it at least a week, one of the ingredients really needs that to mature. Anytime you are steeping (or storing), tightly sealed, dark, cool room temp. Nicotine does really funny things to the taste if you break the rules. Please give more feedback after it sits for another week. This is a hard one for me to jump in on (I really don't like an orange / chocolate combo), any tweaking we do has to come from feedback.
Thanks, TVChris

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Give it at least a week, one of the ingredients really needs that to mature. Anytime you are steeping (or storing), tightly sealed, dark, cool room temp. Nicotine does really funny things to the taste if you break the rules. Please give more feedback after it sits for another week. This is a hard one for me to jump in on (I really don't like an orange / chocolate combo), any tweaking we do has to come from feedback.
Thanks, TVChris

Thanks Chris. That's the way I've been keeping my juices lately (use to be in the fridge in the past). I will give it another week and update you here.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Hey chris just an obsvation on the mango Icecream is ther a way of making it a bit more tart?

Sure, that's never a problem. By the way, BIG CONGRATS on the two year mark. Funny, if you're like me, tried everything in the book to quit, and since I started vaping I can not imagine ever going back!

revc

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
United States
well we all know how i feel about the new flavors, i review them and they are all great, speaking of which guess who just ordered all of your new ones? me..because im loyal and im never let down. i remember the TV crew telling me he nailed a rainbow sherbet flavor WEEKS ago, this was at the end february, early march and i said eh, ill let you guys work on it. it came out, i ordered it up and now its my all day vape, crazy how someone can try to claim ownership of a flavor. at the end of the day, its the mixmasters at TV that perfect the flavor, ive ordered over 60 bottles from tv easily and i don't care if i create my own and theres a new flavor of similiar ingredients the next day or minute, because i know they perfect it for me. that post was blasphemous. with the amount and frequency of which i order from tv, i still havent nor do i ever expect free samples or goodies, because if they felt like it they would throw it in, theres no need for me to ask for it. quality, professionalism, and courtesy go a much longer way in my books. thanks tv crew, ill update you with reviews of the new flavors soon,

sincerely,

Rev C.

Last edited:

LuV2SkRaTcH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Mountain House, CA
I'm in love with my mango ice cream! I usually buy a decent amount and sometimes buy certain flavors from other vendors just to try them out. So I was able to let my first bottle steep a month, when I got to half the bottle, I stopped by their store and bought another bottle. I'm about to start vaping the 2nd bottle, and I'm getting excited! I might even have to make another trip out there for another bottle with a few more flavor ideas sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread