Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
1. it comes with clear window or steel window already attached on it. If it comes with steel window I will send the clear as a gift. If it comes with clear window I will send the steel as a gift

2. It has the new small cap to accept bigger in length 510 atomizers as standard

3. Its connector is steel

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

Thank you for the info and I have another question for you:

Will they have to buy a mouthpiece (Plastic or SS) separately if they want to use it in it's original configuration? Or does it come with a plastic mouthpiece like the original did?

-Zor

It doesnt need mouthpiece at all Zor. Everyone can use a drip tip that he likes most. When you want to use a regular 510 that is short, then you put the steel window and then the cap and you will vape with a capacity of 4ml

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Plus 1 to what dspin said for sure. Only trouble I see though is getting the mouthpieces to work with them. The 510 extender I got is designed in a way that it wont accept a regular drip tip.

And just in case it hasn't been noticed yet, Bruce is offering a 15% off discount for Thursday and Friday since he will be headed to VaperCon in Virginia. The discount code is appropriately VAPERCON. If you're looking to pick up any parts, now would be a good time to order.

He also has a promo deal going on 3.0 ohm steel 510 atty's - Pack of 10 for $29.99 which would bring them down to $25.50 with the VAPERCON discount code.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
That I don't know. I do know that the product pictures on CoV site shows a definite difference in the AVS/AFS 510 extender and the UFS extender.

Neither one appear to handle a normal drip tip though. And while it is purely a guess that folks that have owned both can tell us, it would seem to be usable on either as long as they are the same length since diameter is going to be the same.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Nice info Major.

Also I think DSPIN is mentioning the extender for only if you want to use the origional mouthpiece.

Agreed since the only way to use a regular 510 atty on the new UFS without extender will be to run it in "mini-mode" without the section between the true top cap and window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread