Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
A selection of our juices are now available from
e-cigz.co.uk, in 7 flavours (Absinthe, Apple pie, Caramel, Coconut, Green Cow, Kamel and Raspberry.)

Friendly people, keen prices, and well worth checking out (also some very nice hardware :))

Canadian and Australian customers may also be pleased to know that they offer a reasonably-priced export option (which isn't always the case with other sellers.)

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
"Is TW the only reseller of your eliquids in the USA? "

At the moment, yes.
I'm afraid international shipping direct to the US is problematic ATM, so it's a service we don't currently offer (that may change in light of the FDA's ....-kicking in the courts, but we'll have to wait and see if that pans out to a real change of policy.)
TW handle their own shipping - we ship the US orders to TW in the UK, and they take it from there.

Any US firms are welcome to contact us though - we're always happy to discuss the possibilities (but it is problematic, like I say.)

aprioristic

Moved On
Oct 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Problems would just be with the nicotine not flavoring right? I still haven't even tried all the flavors I got but I love the ones I have. Nonetheless, I probably won't try more until someone else sells them here... unless I get really desperate. Their service wasn't so hot and one of my bottles came with the label all messed up. That wasn't really bad but I see their owner having a blow-up and deleting all the posts in their forum here too. I hope you guys find another place to sell here. I have a brand new store that I really like so far and I am going to bug them to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread