New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate this advice! I just got in some vanilla from a vendor and I will try this out this weekend, thanks again!!

Triumphbiker,

I have a suggestion for you. I'm not sure how much you ordered, but you could try taking some pure vanilla extract and mixing it with your ULTRApure. I have not done it before but people have told me they have and they really like it. You could maybe look around the forum for someone who has and see what the mix ratio would be, I'm thinking maybe 1ml vanilla for every 20mls of ULTRApure. Not sure but that sounds about right. Just a suggestion for you. Good to hear you are liking the service from InnoVapor. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Tony

As of note, I did mix the ULTRApure Regular flavor_intensity : Medium nicotine_strength, 24mg with the tobacco flavor from America eliquid store and man, it tastes great (I did not get the vanilla, still waiting on an order from Mrs. T for that mix). Not sure of the exact ratio that I mixed it with, maybe 3/4 tobacco flavor and 1/4 ultrapure, but I think that the ULTRApure is perfect for mixing. I will be ordering again from you guys, excellent customer service, product, pricing and shipping! TB

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
As of note, I did mix the ULTRApure Regular flavor_intensity : Medium nicotine_strength, 24mg with the Tobacco flavor from America eliquid store and man, it tastes great (I did not get the vanilla, still waiting on an order from Mrs. T for that mix). Not sure of the exact ratio that I mixed it with, maybe 3/4 tobacco flavor and 1/4 ultrapure, but I think that the ULTRApure is perfect for mixing. I will be ordering again from you guys, excellent customer service, product, pricing and shipping! TB

Great to hear, we worked hard to make ultrapure ideal for mixing! Thanks for the awesome mixing advice!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We are proud to bring to you our amazing new E-liquid!!

UltraPure E-Liquid
Made in the USA and VG based!

Options for nicotine levels are 0 - 36mg, along with a variety of flavors!

Sale!! 5% off Fluid orders...along with the 20% off coupon ECF20 for a TOTAL of 25% OFF!

We are also offering Bulk discounts and Wholesale for Affiliates!! Please email clay@innovapor.com or innovapor@gmail.com for more information about this program
or see the thread for affiliate sales!

Please read on to obtain all the information about this amazing new fluid.

Ultra Pure Liquid is the highest quality nicotine liquid for use in Electronic Nicotine Inhalers and Personal Vaporizers available. Made in the USA from the purest ingredients possible. All of our ingredients are greater then 99% pure. Enjoy the purest and best made nicotine liquid on the planet. Ultra Pure Liquid, accept no substitute.

ULTRApure Liquid is MADE in the USA Assuring the absolutely highest levels of quality control. ULTRApure Liquid only utilizes ingredients from American manufacturers with the highest level of purity.

Manufactured using the highest grade 99+% pure Nicotine and USP Grade 99.7% pure Vegetable Glycerol. ULTRApure does NOT use flavoring oils, cooking oils, candy oils as flavoring ingredients. In fact ULTRApure uses only pure compounds as flavors meaning that we utilize a single natural extract to deliver flavor allowing us to avoid any unwanted ingredients.

Additionally as we use only the pure flavoring compound we can use extremely small amounts and deliver amazing natural flavor with out the additional chemical found in traditional flavoring additives. ULTRApure has worked to deliver a nicotine liquid that maximizes the ability of an electronic cigarette to serve as an alternative to smoking,
ULTRApure liquid's flavors are designed to provide full, rich and natural vapor with extraordinary throat hit.

UPL REGULAR Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Ethyl Maltol 99+% purity (FCC), Nicotine 99+% purity. Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity (<3%).

UPL MENTHOL Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Ethyl Maltol 99+% purity (FCC), Natural Menthol (99+% purity), Nicotine 99+%purity. Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity(<3%).

UPL UNFLAVORED Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Nicotine 99+% purity . Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity(<3%).

If you have any further questions please let me know or email to innovapor@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

Millie and the Innovapor Team

Interested in this liquid? Want to do a review and get free samples? Check out the thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/66013-free-e-liquid-ultrapure-reviews-needed-0-36mg-100-made-usa-vg.html

If you do a review you should enter our video contest, you could win a 42" Plasma HDTV! Check out the thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/72906-innovapor-video-contest-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

If you enter the contest, you get a FREE 15ml Bottle of MADE IN THE USA E-Liquid, check out the thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/74328-get-free-15ml-bottle-ultrapure-e-liquid-enter-video-contest-innovapor.html

Just like the liquid? Looking for some unflavored nicotine liquid to mix your own DIY liquids? We sell in bulk! Check out the details, LINK to the thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/65301-innovapor-bulk-wholesale-affiliate-sales-save.html

Or you can go straight the bulk liquid page on the InnoVapor site, here is the link:

Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are looking for great savings on bulk orders of Ultrapure please see the link below:
Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

The ECF20 coupon will apply to the bulk orders as well for Amazing Savings!!!

Also remember that if you are wanting a new TV enter our video review contest for a chance to win a 42" plasma tv!!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

Thank you for all the support and we are still adding names for reviewers in the review thread here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...re-reviews-needed-0-36mg-100-made-usa-vg.html

Thanks!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Just wanted to clarify as there has been some issues with finding the strength of flavor and nicotine on the bottles.

These are located on the bottom of the bottles.

I hope that this helps!

Also don't forget the amazing deals from 20-35% off the entire site!!!

Use ECF20 for 20% off everything, other discounts apply to orders of 5 or more on batteries, atomizers and UltraPure!!

See also the Freebies that we are giving away with kits and purchases over $25!!!

Found in the Innovapor Forum!

Thank you

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Just wanted to clarify as there has been some issues with finding the strength of flavor and nicotine on the bottles.

These are located on the bottom of the bottles.

I hope that this helps!

Also don't forget the amazing deals from 20-35% off the entire site!!!

Use ECF20 for 20% off everything, other discounts apply to orders of 5 or more on batteries, atomizers and UltraPure!!

See also the Freebies that we are giving away with kits and purchases over $25!!!

Found in the Innovapor Forum!

Thank you

Millie

Another Fantastic Friday Late Night Bump!!!

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I apologize for the bulk order page being down.

The manufacturer of the UltraPure is slightly backlogged and they are working on finishing our next order. Due to this we have removed the option of bulk ordering at this time, it will return as soon as our shipment comes in.

As for the flavors, we currently have REGULAR FULL in 36, 18 and zero as well as unflavored in zero strength.

Again our apologies for the delay, we will be fully stocked again shortly, thank you for your patience and understanding

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread