New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We are proud to bring to you our amazing new e-liquid!!

UltraPure e-liquid
Made in the USA and VG based!

Options for nicotine levels are 0 - 36mg, along with a variety of flavors!

Sale!! 5% off Fluid orders...along with the 20% off coupon ECF20 for a TOTAL of 25% OFF!

We are also offering Bulk discounts and Wholesale for Affiliates!! Please email clay@innovapor.com or innovapor@gmail.com for more information about this program
or see the thread for affiliate sales!

Please read on to obtain all the information about this amazing new fluid.

Ultra Pure Liquid is the highest quality nicotine liquid for use in Electronic Nicotine Inhalers and Personal Vaporizers available. Made in the USA from the purest ingredients possible. All of our ingredients are greater then 99% pure. Enjoy the purest and best made nicotine liquid on the planet. Ultra Pure Liquid, accept no substitute.

ULTRApure Liquid is MADE in the USA Assuring the absolutely highest levels of quality control. ULTRApure Liquid only utilizes ingredients from American manufacturers with the highest level of purity.

Manufactured using the highest grade 99+% pure Nicotine and USP Grade 99.7% pure Vegetable Glycerol. ULTRApure does NOT use flavoring oils, cooking oils, candy oils as flavoring ingredients. In fact ULTRApure uses only pure compounds as flavors meaning that we utilize a single natural extract to deliver flavor allowing us to avoid any unwanted ingredients.

Additionally as we use only the pure flavoring compound we can use extremely small amounts and deliver amazing natural flavor with out the additional chemical found in traditional flavoring additives. ULTRApure has worked to deliver a nicotine liquid that maximizes the ability of an electronic cigarette to serve as an alternative to smoking,
ULTRApure liquid's flavors are designed to provide full, rich and natural vapor with extraordinary throat hit.

UPL REGULAR Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Ethyl Maltol 99+% purity (FCC), Nicotine 99+% purity. Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity (<3%).

UPL MENTHOL Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Ethyl Maltol 99+% purity (FCC), Natural Menthol (99+% purity), Nicotine 99+%purity. Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity(<3%).

UPL UNFLAVORED Ingredients - Full, Medium, Light, Ultralight
Glycerol 99.7% purity (USP), Deionized water, Nicotine 99+% purity . Natural Flavoring/Extract 99+% purity(<3%).

If you have any further questions please let me know or email to innovapor@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

Millie and the Innovapor Team

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
  • Deleted by SleepHater

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Due to the overwhelming support from the Forum users we have activated a coupon code just for you!!!

ECF20 20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE!

THIS CAN BE COMBINED WITH THE 15% OFF ORDERS OF 5 OR MORE BATTERIES, ATOMIZERS OR CARTS, AS WELL AS THE 5% OFF FLUID.
(THESE ARE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS, NO CODE NEEDED)

IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, WE TRULY ENJOY YOUR BUSINESS!

MILLIE

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I have been testing the new UltraPure liquid for quite a while now and I have to say that it is far superior to ECOpure. All flavors are available in 36-0 mg, which is great for me because I only smoke 36 mg. The throat hit is amazing. I have not felt a throat hit as good as this except with an analog. The taste in the Regular is such a smooth taste. Very close to what a real cigarette actually tastes like, but so much mellower and smoother. My new favorite. The menthol is also much closer to what a real menthol cigarette tastes like. And the unflavored is perfect for people that still like to get their nicotine fix without any taste. I strongly urge anyone who likes ECOpure to order some of our new US made UltraPure and try it for yourselves. I promise you will not be disappointed. If anyone has any questions involving UltraPure liquid, shipping issues, hardware, or accessories please feel free to contact me here on the ECF or at tonyinnovapor@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Tony

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
gr8dane,

Yes, our new Regular flavor is "basically" a different Rich. We wanted something similar to Rich but with more of an "authentic cigarette taste" and a lot more consistency. And as far as the full, medium, lite and ultra lite go, it is not a different flavor, but as you said a different concentration of the Regular flavor. Full flavor has the maximum amount of the "cigarette" taste, medium has less than full, lite is less than medium and ultra lite is the lightest. We wanted to follow along the lines of real cigarettes and how they are classified. You have your full flavor cigs, then your medium flavor, then your lites and ultra lites. So basically you can base what kind of fluid you want off of what kind of cigs you used to smoke. If you smoked marlboro reds then you would want the full flavor, if you smoked marlboro lights then you would want the lite flavor. I have been trying them all week and I am really hooked on the Regular Full Flavor 36 mg. Just be careful with that 36 mg. Mark and I have been up numerous nights testing these different fluids (all 36 mg) and they will definitely make your head spin.

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Tony would you say this is a 'tobacco' flavor? Or a more smokey flavor similar to Rich? Or something different altogether?

I have to say I was taken by surprise when I heard about the change in juice, but I am very much looking forward to trying it as soon as it arrives. I hope its as good as you say.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
dubnluvn

I would say that it is more of a "tobacco" flavor. It is like Rich but more cigarette tasting and much smoother. It is the closest cigarette tasting liquid that I have ever tried. If you smoked strong full flavor cigs then the Regular Full Flavor would be the flavor for you. If you smoked lights then the lite flavor would be the one for you.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
They are similar to the "Rich" flavors, the Full is the strongest flavor and the regular is more along the lines of the "Gold" from before.

I hope that this helps!

We are looking forward to the reviews of the new liquid, since the site just launched with the new fluid we do not yet have any reviews, if you would like to do one for us that would be wonderful!

you can submit it to us via email or through the new site!

Thank you

Millie

Cupid

Aug 11, 2009
USA
Has anyone done a review on it yet? Sorry if I've missed this in another thread (I've looked but can't find it), is the regular flavor basically a 'rich' type of flavor? Is the full just a more concentrated version, or is it a different flavor?

Looks like there was a review in the original 20 percent off thread:
reads:
damn i thought what i found was great with no discounts , 500 ml for $130 which brings it down to $.26 a ml , again that is without a discount . tastes great too ... oh yeah and 125 ml for $46 (without discount)

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
gr8dane,

Yes, our new Regular flavor is "basically" a different Rich. We wanted something similar to Rich but with more of an "authentic cigarette taste" and a lot more consistency.

Hi Tony, what about the ingredients? Is this formulation as low in additives as ECOpure? Are you using any tobacco-derived ingredients?

I'm pretty excited about this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread