New v4l contest entries only thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf10851

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.norcalcivic.org
2. Design the 2010 V4L t-shirt (could become an annual contest so that new merchandise is sold each year). Winning design can be made available for sale on the V4L website (along with coffee mugs, travel mugs, canvas grocery bags etc. that feature the winning design). Be as creative as you can but designs must be family friendly/non-offensive. No copy-right infringement.
Hey I LOVE this idea :) even if it is NOT for a contest just having a t-shirt for V4L would be cool :)

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
I know contest is closed, and I posted my real entry a week ago on the nu-vapor forum, but hows this:
Imagine you'd bought a car/house/computer/whatever from V4L and write about your imaginary customer service equivalent.
A lil fiction writing, and a lil imagination, anyone can do it.
Of course, noone would get it but for other V4L customers, but it'd be fun :p

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Steve and Mark are looking over the choices on both this forum and the nu-vapor forum and will decide which one to go with so hang in there... I am sure they will be announcing the winner soon... ;)

So... where is the announcement to say who won? :)

I see 2 new contests posted but no indications of who won this contest.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Not really a competition, as not all could compete, but steve seeded the idea for me:
People who have tried a few diff mods (that they still have) before finding the VK should take pics of all the stuff they tried before VK, and the VK in their hand/mouth, which could get a caption like "Tried all these, VK is my preferred." or similar...

smassie

Dec 7, 2009
Wichita, KS
A thought occured to me last night while driving home from work.

How about a photo contest "What is your ashtray doing NOW?"

I'm thinking about a foam insert for my van's ashtry with cart holes cut out so as to keep things nice and tidy while on the go. Could be for any ashtry though, have people repurposed them or just tossed em out?

Categories could be:

Most creative
Most practical
Most easily reproduced
etc
etc

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
+1 :) - I like it.
A thought occured to me last night while driving home from work.

How about a photo contest "What is your ashtray doing NOW?"

I'm thinking about a foam insert for my van's ashtry with cart holes cut out so as to keep things nice and tidy while on the go. Could be for any ashtry though, have people repurposed them or just tossed em out?

Categories could be:

Most creative
Most practical
Most easily reproduced
etc
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread