• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vape Mail Today - Fogger V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
DSCF3066.jpg DSCF3071.jpg DSCF3072.jpg DSCF3075.jpg DSCF3077.jpg

If you’re a fan of the dual coil Orchids or Fogger RTAs then this will be of interest to you. I own the Fogger V4.1 and it pretty much sees more action than any of my other attys. So I'm happy to see this to say the least. Large juice capacity, top fill, larger 4 post build deck, glass tank, and finally a AFC ring that works properly. Arrived clean with no machine oil to be seen. Machining is good, except for a slight problem with the threads between the chamber & chimney. A little difficult to take the chimney off. I like the pyrex drip tip but it feels a little cheap. Not a problem as I have some nicer glass drip tips on the way. Overall build quality seems good. And considering its an authentic Yiloong for $25 I figure I can't go too wrong. Once I get it built I'll update.

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
View attachment 407893 View attachment 407894 View attachment 407895 View attachment 407896 View attachment 407897

If you’re a fan of the dual coil Orchids or Fogger RTAs then this will be of interest to you. I own the Fogger V4.1 and it pretty much sees more action than any of my other attys. So I'm happy to see this to say the least. Large juice capacity, top fill, larger 4 post build deck, glass tank, and finally a AFC ring that works properly. Arrived clean with no machine oil to be seen. Machining is good, except for a slight problem with the threads between the chamber & chimney. A little difficult to take the chimney off. I like the pyrex drip tip but it feels a little cheap. Not a problem as I have some nicer glass drip tips on the way. Overall build quality seems good. And considering its an authentic Yiloong for $25 I figure I can't go too wrong. Once I get it built I'll update.

Some nice DEEP juice channels on that RBA, too. I like it!

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Well I got it built. Dual coils, 27ga 8 wraps, 2.4mm @6.4 Ohms. The juice channels are wide and it has no problem handling my 90% VG juice at 35 watts. Wicked with KGD cotton in the standard bow tie style. Same way I wick my other Orchids and Fogger V4. The vapor is nice and dense and the flavor excellent. Gave it another good scrubbing and the threads are fine now. With such a big build deck it's so easy to work on. My estimate is that it holds only 4ml, but that's good enough for me.

Top fill leaks a tiny bit after filling, but after the initial draw nothing coming out the air holes as of yet. Can't say I'm crazy about pyrex drip tips, they tend to show the condensate.

It's a great atty!

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Well I got it built. Dual coils, 27ga 8 wraps, 2.4mm @6.4 Ohms. The juice channels are wide and it has no problem handling my 90% VG juice at 35 watts. Wicked with KGD cotton in the standard bow tie style. Same way I wick my other Orchids and Fogger V4. The vapor is nice and dense and the flavor excellent. Gave it another good scrubbing and the threads are fine now. With such a big build deck it's so easy to work on. My estimate is that it holds only 4ml, but that's good enough for me.

Top fill leaks a tiny bit after filling, but after the initial draw nothing coming out the air holes as of yet. Can't say I'm crazy about pyrex drip tips, they tend to show the condensate.

It's a great atty!

You're right about the glass drip tips. I bought 2 really sexy looking ones but I had to wash them TOO often to remove the droplets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread