• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new vape shop in birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Oh yes, the "old" OK smokey. They've been around for a while. I tried some of their legendary tobacco e-liquids at Vapefest....not for me I'm afraid.

The idea that the Kingo is the most powerful ecig in the world is laughable.

Basically, the hardware is over-priced by miles and the juices are OK, some are very popular with certain vapers. Hard to knock them overly, but are they worse than many other brands? Probably not. Would I buy some of their kit? Not for me. Do I approve of them generally....I think yes, given the caveat that nobody takes the weird and wonderful things they sell that seriously.

I know that the double-flavour tobacco liquids have been very successful. The peach and apricot I tried was also good.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Nope, i havent heard of either it or them.

I was having a look at their e-shisha set-up as i would be interested in something like that. However, there is no information about what size the battery is - nothing and its £38.99!

Next problem is the shisha 'pods' - it doesnt actually say how much liquid is in these, in fact the only thing it tells you is that they are available in 0mg or 2mg and that you get up to 1500 clouds from them. I have in the past bought a disposable shisha stick (basically its just a cig-a-like) that claimed 500 puffs and had about 1ml, maybe 1.5ml of liquid in, so based on that i suspect these pods probably hold under 5ml and they are £14.99. I think i'll give it a miss!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've heard of them - there were quite a few complaints about their customer service a couple of years ago, so I removed them from my list of vendors on AAE-C UK. Not heard anything bad about them lately though. However, as I got a couple rather bolshy emails from them at the time, I've never felt inclined to re-add them to the list.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I've heard of them - there were quite a few complaints about their customer service a couple of years ago, so I removed them from my list of vendors on AAE-C UK. Not heard anything bad about them lately though. However, as I got a couple rather bolshy emails from them at the time, I've never felt inclined to re-add them to the list.

That kind of confirms my first impression from looking around the website. Sometimes you just get the feeeling that it's not somewhere you want to buy from and for that reason I'm out ;)

This is just my personal opinion of course - not based on anything other than the seeming lack of product info on the devices i was interested in.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Had a look at their website and wasn't very impressed as codz says info we take for granted on most reputable sites is absent and lack of specifics is always a turn off for me. I suppose the one good point is it's more publicity for ecigs but I won't be sending any business their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread