The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Vaper and the itaste SVD

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by scubaed, Mar 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scubaed

scubaed New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Hello everyone! I have been using the lavatube v2 for the past month and was starting to have some issues with it cutting off on me so I went ahead and purchased the SVD and it arrived today in the mail. I'm having a few problems with this device. The 18650 works just fine but when I switch to the 18350 my mod isn't working correctly. With one of my 18350's the fire button is flashing red 8 times which tells me the voltage is low or (lou). This is strange because it's a fresh battery and the svd measures it at 4.1v..so..I don't know what's going on. I tried my second 18350 battery and when I try to fire it the button flashes red once and turns off the mod so all I can do is unscrew it and then I can try again but the same thing happens.

Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas? I'm using the TrustFire 18350 3.7v 1200mAh

Thanks for your help

2. torrix

torrix Full Member

Dec 4, 2012
    israel
    Welcome :)
    I think you should use IMR battery for this device. (I assume your battery isn't IMR)

3. Troy421

Troy421 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    Westminster,Maryland
    Looks like a cool mod watch Phil Busardos video at taste your juice.com

4. Jimbozini

Jimbozini Full Member

Oct 31, 2012
    In the house
    Per Innokin's instructions, you may need to release (reset?) the mainboard.

"Note: Before you make a switch between one battery and two batteries, please hold the power button for 5 seconds to release the remaining capacity in the mainboard. (when you make a switch from one battery to two batteries, the mainboard will keep the one battery' settings if you haven't released the remaining capacity; and vice versa.)"

5. Shreck

Shreck Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Its the trustfire. especially if it is protected it wont work in your device..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.