New vaper, can you tell me if the brands that my B&M sells are any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boiller

Dec 16, 2017
Portugal
Hey everyone, I just finished my first 40mL bottle with a fruity, lime and raspberry flavor. It was decent but not amazing (B&M own juice brand). Flavor was a bit muted.

My setup is a Drag with a TVF8 big baby beast, went 3 days with the x4 coil, 2 days with the rba with the included claptons (terrible spitback but might have been my wicking) and today I did my first straighy SS 316L build which is a noticeable improvement in flavor, spitback and vapor.

While my NovaVapes order doesn't arrive, I need to get something from my B&M. Do you guys recognize/recommend any brand from the image attached?
614faDR.png

I'm looking for mainly flavor, something fruity and fresh.

Thanks!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
(I love Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, and am looking forward to trying Dinner Lady Blackberry Crumble. I make my own clone versions of Beard No. 5 (YUM!) and Element Pink Lemonade.)
Dinner Lady has a blackberry crumble?

EDIT: Just googled it, looks yummy. Will have to try this one. :)

Reactions: tazzle

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Well one more question for you guys. Since this first build I've made with SS 316L, I want to go ahead and try temperature control on my Drag. What temperature/wattage do you guys gravitate towards with this juice?
I use 370F 12watt ramp up with 316L 28g, 8 spaced wraps with a 2.5 coil jig. I'm a MTL vaper so this setting is nice for me.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Depending on the build you have in your atomizer it will greatly affect the settings you are going to want to use. If you are using just round wire then the wattage won't need to be really high but if you are running a Clapton coil variant of some sort then you will want to bump your wattage up for initial ramping purposes but once the coil reaches temperature the chip will bump or decrease wattage power to maintain temperature so ultimately unless you have a DNA device and are familiar with E-scribe the device will do most of the work some devices offer manual entry of TCR values but I haven't found any that are very accurate except the DNA and the SX YiHi series chips. I am not familiar with the mod you are using but I know that some don't allow adjustment of wattage in TC unless you set the wattage in power mode prior to switching to TC as it uses whatever the last power setting in regular power mode was. I don't know if this helps any but if you are just starting out in TC go simple until you get familiarized with how your device operates in TC mode and then try getting a little more technical with it.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread