The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New vaper from Western NY

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Truetopath, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Truetopath

Truetopath Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Lake View, NY
    Hi all, my name's Mike and I've been vaping for about a month. My current setup is a lavatube vv350 with a Kanger Protank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. notwithnsa

notwithnsa Full Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Keep at it. Protanks were a bit hard for me to deal with in the beginning, but if you start getting gargling or a burnt taste I just bought replacement heads. They don't seem to last me more then a week.

I wish you the best :)

3. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    Congrats and welcome to the forums..... your one stop shop for good Vaping information !!

4. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    Welcome and enjoy yourself

5. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    good luck..I use egos and Kanger and passthroughs (vv) and lots of ejuices!!

6. Demon1280

Demon1280 Full Member

Oct 11, 2013
    USA
    Welcome to the vaping community.

@notwithnsa you go through a head a week? wow I thought, I was bad cause I go through a new head every 3 and a half weeks. I had to protanks, one worked good and the other was a tight draw which I never figured out why used the same setup for both. I provari mini. I ordered an "Anyvape Davide" which is kind of wierd cause it uses protank heads and I've not had a single problem with it no burn taste or dry hits. I just replaved the head about 10 minutes ago and it works great on my provari and my mvp2.0 that I just got in the mail yesterday. I know the provari is awesome and it's my go to rigging. But I don't like having to swap out batteries so often, well when I am at home it is fine, I ordered the mvp for when I know I'm going to be out all day so that I don't have to worry about swapping out batteries.

7. grandmato5

grandmato5 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Welcome to ECF Mike :) Always nice to see another Western New Yorker vaping :)

8. Truetopath

Sep 30, 2013
    Lake View, NY
    Thanks all for the warm welcome, I'm happy to be here! I've never been more content sitting at my local vape lounge and talking about life, liberty, and vaping :)

9. notwithnsa

notwithnsa Full Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    One head lasted 3 weeks and the next just 2 days. I never had much luck with them. I tried rebuilding them, but haven't had luck yet. I just started rebuildables. I love the Igo L and Trident I have. The only problem with them is that the airy draw makes clouds, but kills the flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

10. dusty123

dusty123 Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Fort Lauderdale
  11. Demon1280

Demon1280 Full Member

Oct 11, 2013
    USA
    Tighten everything as tight as possible without needing vice grips to un screw them? I haven't tried rebuilding coils. I just buy replacement ones. Have you tried maybe a Carto tank? I use an Ib Carto tank it works good but lately every thing tastes burnt. Must be a bad carto I don't know though as the last three I tried made everything taste burnt could be a bad pack all around.

12. Truetopath

Sep 30, 2013
    Lake View, NY
    I love my protank, well 2 protanks. I haven't had a problem with them yet. Simply flawless performance.

13. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    Venice, FL
    Welcome. Nice to meet you! This is a wonderful resource of knowledge, experience and support. Good luck and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.