New Vaper Lady Shout Out to an awesome ECF Member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicladyP

Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta
A really big SHOUT OUT to brock957! I enjoyed meeting you and your family this weekend. Really enjoyed vaping with you and your son. You presented me with my next level of vaping. You spoiled me. I just got the Halo and when you presented me with an eGo battery, I was very empressed. I must say Blair that I am so loving it. Thanks again you are so kind. Tell your wife and son I said hello.:):2cool:

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Chicago
What a sweetheart u are for posting this :) Doesn't it feel like you're a part of some secret club? It really IS like a family here and amongst other vapers, it's funny isnt it? Almost like the feeling of meeting that distant cousin at a family reunion, you dont really *know* them but you feel very "brotherly" (or sisterly!) towards them right away. Sounds like brock treated you well, right on!

Btw, you're very pretty :D

CosmicladyP

Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta
Yes, I missed that. I learned about it by accident when I met Brock957's wife and she told me that had attended. I'll have to keep informed on the events. I would love to attend one. I have to say that I have 3 of my friends and family getting into vaping and I am happy about that. I will do the same thing Brock did with me. I will hand down one of my older models to a newbie. Even thought I can't part with any of them yet. I like to change up. After I hid the eGo and go to the halo it is a different but still enjoyable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread