New vaper looking for a good entry level APV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL, USA
I have been vaping for three weeks now and love it haven't had a cig since I started. I started out with an e smart from kanger and so far it has been a solid device but doesn't handle some of the thicker juices well. So now I'm looking to upgrade to something preferably vv looking for some suggestions so far all I have tried are clearos would also like to try dripping. Any info would be appreciated.

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
im like you as ive been vapeing now a few weeks and looking to step up soon, this is what im going to get $54.32 Vamo V3 Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 charger / 2*Sony US18650V3 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

going for some drip tanks and carto tanks with it too while im there, read up on fasttech and if your ok with there way they are then id look around and see what you like. some people dont get smooth sailing but lots do and they near always to get you sorted out. just make sure when your looking it has brand names or it will be a clone, such as kanger etc. only other real bad thing is you have to wait a fair bit on it comeing but for the money its worth a few weeks wait lol.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I got a vamo from fastech with the panasonic batteries and nitecore charger and I gotta say that I'm very happy with it I'm getting great life out of the batteries and the charger does what it's supposed to do . My local BM wants 100 dollars for the vamo by it self so at 54 bucks and free shipping I'm still way ahead on this deal even if I had to buy batteries and a charger which I don't . I won't hesitate to get an svd from them either .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread