New Vaper! Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyclark123

Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have the VooPoo DragS Pro!
Was previously using the SmokStick80w, which I nicked off my mum, and got me into vaping!
Used that for 3 or so months, managed to cut right down smoking cigs and only had to change the coil 3 times!
However, I’ve had the VooPoo for about 2 months, and I’m literally having to change the coil every 2-3 days?! Either tasting burnt, or flavour disappears?! I must be doing something wrong surley?!

I prime the coils, always wait 10 mins before first pull.
Also the liquid keeps going brown?! I used seriously soda 70/30 atm?!
Sooo confused and can’t keep spending so much on coils, considering going buying another smok
The VooPoo is soo good when it’s a fresh coil, but after a few hours it’s jsut crap

Someone please help lol! X

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone,
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help you learn more about vaping:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/x...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Poppyclark123. I don't know what ohm coil you were using, or if that is higher or lower than a 1 ohm coil. The device you're using now probably has a low resistance coil, and you might be drawing thru it too much or are using too high a voltage or wattage setting. If so, that might explain the coils' 'short life' and eliq getting darker faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread