New vaper, should have started sooner. THANK YOU ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I recently bought an e-cig a few days ago because smokeing was getting too expensive. After a little research (read about 20 posts here) I hit up My Vapor Store for a 510 starter kit. I was a 2 pack or more a day smoker. Today I've had 5 analogs. I think the only reason I've had any was the low nic liquid I got.

I have learned so much from reading the posts here at ECF. I have 2 more orders coming in the next few days. Another starter kit from iVape and some e-liquid from Velvet Vapors. That will bring my supply to 4 batts, 4 attys, many carts, and enough liquid to last a month or so. I'm debating on a PCC or passthrough. 1 batt lasts my work day if I'm sparing with it. With the extra batts that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

My wife may or may not get into vaping but our two of our friends are definatly interested. May have converted a few people after being a recent convert myself! So as much as this is a hello thread, it is also a big THANK YOU!!!! to the ECF community for this wonderfull site full of so much info!

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
Congratulations and welcome to ECF. If the wife thinks there is too much mess or too much fiddling to vaping you may want to try getting her started with cartomizers. They are cleaner and easier to fill they also hold more juice and need to be changed less often. If you put a drip tip on a cartomizer it is even easier to pull off and refill.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
She says it's because it doesn't look like an analog. My 510 is black, thought I told her they come in white but she sort of shrugged it off. She's a picky one.

All newbies want their pv's to look like cigarettes.......I know I did..lol...but quickly realized that the battery was just too small to take seriously enought to get off cigarettes.....
When she sees yours and how you progress she will come around.
:)
btw congrats. and welcome.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread