New Vapers Review Contest!!! If you got a free disposable you can enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi folks....I hope you like this idea for a contest......since so many of you responded for the free disposables and I didn't do a very good job of making sure you knew exactly what you would be getting I wanted to try and at least get some of you that beautiful Pitbull. I have not worked out all the details yet but if anyone who has been around awhile reads this then you know my contests are usually a free for all anyway....LOL....since I really don't know what the hell I'm doing. ;) So here is the basic idea and lets work out the details together.....you guys tell me what seems like the most fun as well as the most fair.

Basic theme: A funny or creative SmokeStik review, either using video or still photos. I think that's fair since not everyone has a video camera but I think everyone has a cell phone or digital camera these days. If there is someone who really does not have access to any of those but would like to enter anyway....you can submit a written review and it won't count against you.

Some ideas....wear a costume, create a story board, make a meme comic strip, get friends to help you and do a skit, impersonate a celebrity or famous YouTube ecig reviewer or just put a bag over your head and be the "unknown reviewer"...LOL

The rules so far: Must be rated PG...no exceptions. Adult humor is fine but no profanity, nudity, etc. If the ECF censorbot would block it..then don't do it. (this includes references to anything that is not legal) We want to be able to post these on Facebook and our website.

Please don't use the actual brand name of any other product...again we want to be able to have fun posting these and I don't want to run into any legal problems

You are willing to post your review on your own Facebook page if you have one. We would love to post them on our own page and website as well but will not make that a requirment since I fully understand the desire for privacy.

No squirrels may be harmed

I can't really think of much else....but if you do please post it. Let's let this thread be the conversation thread and over the weekend just chat it up. On Monday we can decide what we need to add to the official rules.

How you win: THIS is always my problem.....and a random generator for this type of thing does not seem like much fun....I'm thinking just have it be popular vote. Where is spacekitty???????? She is the contest queen....maybe she will come sniffing around and give us some ideas on how to actually do that. Do you put up a poll? Or is there some other mechanism for voting???

PRIZES: As always the number of prizes will depend on how many people enter. So let's say for every 5 people that have their entry accepted there will be one grand prize winner. The prize will be a complete Pitbull Kit and 4 5packs of cartomizers. By the end of these things I usuall come up with something for the people who dont win as well.....you never know. :)

Ok....have at it.....any and all thoughts and ideas are welcomed as long as they pertain to this contest and how to make it as much fun as possible . Cheers!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Where is spacekitty???????? She is the contest queen....maybe she will come sniffing around and give us some ideas on how to actually do that.

YUM.jpg~original

But seriously... I have one question:

Is this Contest ONLY for the people who got the Free Disposables?? Or can any SmokeStik user enter??
You need to make that point clear in the Rules...
rulez.gif~original

And as much as I hate contests where the winners are based on the # of "Likes"... a Poll might not be bad since you can limit the # of 'Votes' each person can make.

You might want to have different Cat-ergories for the entries, too... like a separate one for Videos, Photos and/or Photoshop, and the 'Spoken Word'...and whether a person can only enter in one of them, or all 3 if they want to. It will also make the Voting a lot easier and more fair that way, too... :D

I'm glad you had such a good turn-out for the disposables this time... ;) and just for the record, I posted the link for them in a couple of other threads.

P.S. You might want to put a link to the Contest (or even here) in the other thread, since I notice it has been closed now... :blink:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you miss kitty!!!! have not seen you in the LONGEST time......you do know don't you that THIS (see below) is 100% your fault right? LOL For those of you who are new to SmokeStik...last year spacekitty sent me my first "real" tube mod and later my first RBA...which I promptly threw across the room.....then sent it back to her. :)

All great ideas and points SK.....I wanted to have this contest be just for the people that are new and got the free disposable. Because well....um.....they are new right? So they actually NEED stuff.....get my drift?

And yes I will be opening a new thread for the freebie people since many of them seem not to have read the last post with the instructions on what to do......I only have ten emails and I KNOW there were a lot more than that in the thread.

When spacekitty sent me that first Telescope mod I was using a 510/4081 adapter with SS cartos and was perfectly happy. And in fact, the SmokeStik is STILL all I need if not smoking were the only goal. But I was SOOOO ...... at not being able to make that damn RBA work I made it my personal mission to get one to work....and well.....this stuff seems to be like rabbits....turn your back....and there's more!!!!

ih3j.jpg

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
I'm posting this on behalf of Lorikay..........

Hello everyone....sorry I have not been able to post and get this contest going....I'm currently locked out of ECF after the update and can't get back in. But I wanted to tell people to PLEASE go and read my instructions from the freebie thread....I only got 11 emails and I know there are more people that wanted the disposables. And at this point if anyone who originally was told they didn't qualify still wants them...send me an email. Even if your just going to give it away or have 52 posts or whatever. Cheers!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I'm back!!!!!

scartn if I got your email I would have responded to it immediately and mailed out your disposable the same day. I don't recognize your handle so I'm thinking I didn't get it. I will pm you to get your real name and then check the order system,

So is there any interest in having a contest just for you freebie folks? Anyone interested in winning a Pitbull kit? Got any ideas for a contest?????

scartn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
tn, usa
Got the disposables yesterday. Using them now. They really put out a surprising amount of vapor. I never thought that a disposable would hit this good. Flavor is good. Definitely can recommend to new vapors or if you want something to carry that you don't want to worry about losing or breaking this is it. This things are so light small you could carry a few in your pocket and not really notice them.

Thumbs up and thanks for the samples.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I just replied to your pm and wanted you to know here on ecf that clicking on your email on your site wouldn't work..Rebecca Conklin

Hi Rebecca...yes I got your messages. If there is a link on our website that does not work could you please tell me exactly where it is so I can fix it. If you go to this page all the email addys I just tested worked for me. But maybe your browser is different.

Contact

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
these were great!! I loved them and they really do put out a lot of vapor and the taste is also very good..you never know till you try it..I will save mine for when I go to the store..2 times now my tanks didn't work when I went out..made me so mad!! think I would prefer a 6mg tho...but the 18mg is stronger for those who prefer a strong vape all day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread