New vapor! Tips appreciated! Check out my set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobmelton127

Sep 27, 2015
Hey everyone I've been vaping for about a month now so still learning a lot but fairly quickly I believe. Just thought I'd let you see my set ups and give me some tips!

First set up I got was an eleaf iStick 100w mod with a troll rda. My current build is daul coil 24ga kanthal 13 wraps around a 3mm screwdriver that clocks in at .56 ohms.. With 13 wraps it takes a second to warm up but flavor and vapor is great and I vape it around 50 watts.

Second one I just got today! My first mech mod! A Sir Lancelot (clone) with a mutation x v4 rda. Again 24ga kanthal daul coil, 9 wraps (I think) micro coil. I believe it was wrapped around a 1.4mm screwdriver and it's a .26 ohm build.
image_zpsksctlchq.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out! Any advice is very much appreciated!

Last edited:

paulallender

Sep 13, 2015
Hey everyone I've been vaping for about a month now so still learning a lot but fairly quickly I believe. Just thought I'd let you see my set ups and give me some tips!

First set up I got was an Eleaf iStick 100w mod with a troll rda. My current build is daul coil 24ga kanthal 13 wraps around a 3mm screwdriver that clocks in at .56 ohms.. With 13 wraps it takes a second to warm up but flavor and vapor is great and I vape it around 50 watts.

Second one I just got today! My first mech mod! A Sir Lancelot (clone) with a mutation x v4 rda. Again 24ga kanthal daul coil, 9 wraps (I think) micro coil. I believe it was wrapped around a 1.4mm screwdriver and it's a .26 ohm build.
image_zpsksctlchq.jpeg

View attachment 493694 View attachment 493696 View attachment 493698 View attachment 493699

Thanks for checking it out! Any advice is very much appreciated!
the mutation is looking good man

SoPhillyTina

Sep 27, 2015
Congrats. And glad you're doing better then me. I quit about a year ago. Using the halo triton. But. It wound up not being strong enough and I went back to cigs. Vaping was getting costly. Well. Now facing some health matters and quitting is really important. I knew about a year ago about the MVP. But didn't think I was ready for it. I wound up getting talked into buying it. Without researching the MVP pro 3 and pricing it places. And the tank I ordered with it. Was a dud with a bad coil now the seller won't respond. And I'm out a lot of cash. I have one juice. And no local vape stores. A gas station that sells BS crap like the blu (no offense to those who like it) but I got a $5 tank. That looks like th Kanger evod. But isn't.
My friggin throat is killing me. My head is pounding. I can not vape on this mod. And I had to order all other stuff. I tried getting some help. But I ordered whatever I thought would work and what I could afford. Which isn't much.
I'm so mad about what happened. And the fact the seller is now not replying. It's killing my vape experience. I ordered from zamplebox and could only afford the 3 bottles for now. Who knows if I'll like them. And got the itaste vv 4.0 I know I'll like the MVP 3 when I get the right tanks and juice.
But this has made my vaping experience extremely frustrating. Quite expensive.
And just overall stressful.

I'm looking so fwd to enjoying vaping again like I once did. I always regretted the 808 battery on the triton. So I was glad to start over. And do it right this time. So much for that.

I'm new to the forum. I'm sorry if I'm listing this in the wrong place. But I did wanna check out your set ups and see what you're vaping on since you said you're new too.
I can name a million juices to try thanks to watching like every video from Tia (tiavapes)
And Chris (indoorsmokers) on YouTube. They're friggin amazing. If you want a review. Go there.... I used to vape on juices that I never imagined I would like. Being a Newport menthol smoker. I thought I only wanted a menthol vape. Nooopppeeee. Lol. I LOVEEEE cereal flavors vape GO FIGURE!!!!
milk man is awesome I haven't met someone who doesn't love it!!!!
Give Zamplebox a shot.
They ask what you like. What you don't. And customize your order for you.

Hope you try it out! Ohhhh. If you're gonna. Lemme know lol I get 10% off for a referral lmfao and I could use that!!!! BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
But check em out!!! And even the reviews on YouTube about how awesome they are.

I'm gonna go back to my burning throat and pounding head. Ughh. I wanna love vaping again and I sooo don't right now!!!

Good luck and give Zamplebox a shot! Omg. And you save a fortune on juices ordering from them. It's a monthly subscription. Each month. New flavors. You can cancel at any time and there's different pricing of course which give 3 bottles for $20, 6 for $25 and 12 for $50 it can NOT be beat. 15 ml - 30 ml bottles. Check it out!!!

jacobmelton127

Sep 27, 2015
Congrats. And glad you're doing better then me. I quit about a year ago. Using the halo triton. But. It wound up not being strong enough and I went back to cigs. Vaping was getting costly. Well. Now facing some health matters and quitting is really important. I knew about a year ago about the MVP. But didn't think I was ready for it. I wound up getting talked into buying it. Without researching the MVP pro 3 and pricing it places. And the tank I ordered with it. Was a dud with a bad coil now the seller won't respond. And I'm out a lot of cash. I have one juice. And no local vape stores. A gas station that sells BS crap like the blu (no offense to those who like it) but I got a $5 tank. That looks like th Kanger evod. But isn't.
My friggin throat is killing me. My head is pounding. I can not vape on this mod. And I had to order all other stuff. I tried getting some help. But I ordered whatever I thought would work and what I could afford. Which isn't much.
I'm so mad about what happened. And the fact the seller is now not replying. It's killing my vape experience. I ordered from zamplebox and could only afford the 3 bottles for now. Who knows if I'll like them. And got the itaste vv 4.0 I know I'll like the MVP 3 when I get the right tanks and juice.
But this has made my vaping experience extremely frustrating. Quite expensive.
And just overall stressful.

I'm looking so fwd to enjoying vaping again like I once did. I always regretted the 808 battery on the triton. So I was glad to start over. And do it right this time. So much for that.

I'm new to the forum. I'm sorry if I'm listing this in the wrong place. But I did wanna check out your set ups and see what you're vaping on since you said you're new too.
I can name a million juices to try thanks to watching like every video from Tia (tiavapes)
And Chris (indoorsmokers) on YouTube. They're friggin amazing. If you want a review. Go there.... I used to vape on juices that I never imagined I would like. Being a Newport menthol smoker. I thought I only wanted a menthol vape. Nooopppeeee. Lol. I LOVEEEE cereal flavors vape GO FIGURE!!!!
milk man is awesome I haven't met someone who doesn't love it!!!!
Give Zamplebox a shot.
They ask what you like. What you don't. And customize your order for you.

Hope you try it out! Ohhhh. If you're gonna. Lemme know lol I get 10% off for a referral lmfao and I could use that!!!! BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
But check em out!!! And even the reviews on YouTube about how awesome they are.

I'm gonna go back to my burning throat and pounding head. Ughh. I wanna love vaping again and I sooo don't right now!!!

Good luck and give Zamplebox a shot! Omg. And you save a fortune on juices ordering from them. It's a monthly subscription. Each month. New flavors. You can cancel at any time and there's different pricing of course which give 3 bottles for $20, 6 for $25 and 12 for $50 it can NOT be beat. 15 ml - 30 ml bottles. Check it out!!!

Sorry to hear man. I know what it's like getting ripped off! Sucks! Well I hope your financial situation get better soon and able to enjoy a nice vape soon! Haha! I'll keep that in mind about the juice.. I just order some 'nilla from kickass ejuice cause they had a sale.. I got 120ml for $18! I pay more than that for 30ml at the local shops! But if I don't like it I will definitely be trying out that the sample box that your are talking about

Reactions: SoPhillyTina

SoPhillyTina

Sep 27, 2015
Sorry to hear man. I know what it's like getting ripped off! Sucks! Well I hope your financial situation get better soon and able to enjoy a nice vape soon! Haha! I'll keep that in mind about the juice.. I just order some 'nilla from kickass ejuice cause they had a sale.. I got 120ml for $18! I pay more than that for 30ml at the local shops! But if I don't like it I will definitely be trying out that the sample box that your are talking about

Yeah I watched mad reviews on Zamplebox before I ordered anything this time!! Lol.

In fact if you watch YouTube reviews. Or even if you don't lol.... Watch this one.

It shows the 12 bottle pack. That's $50 a month.
Of course like I said. They ask what you don't like. What you do. Etc.
I've heard nothing but great things about it. And let's face it. We all wind up running out of juice and gettin stuck using something we don't really like!!!
But that's one hell of a deal. There's one flavor I can't find with nicotine. It's called milk man. Highest level of nicotine is 6mg. But I hear it's soooo good. And I never thought I would like those kinda flavors.
I stayed with menthol until I got bored. (Last time I quit)
But you got one hell of a deal. Keep me posted on how the juice is.

I can't tell the PG VG ratio in this crap I have. I'm wondering if the PGis too high for me. But then again. I vaped off of Halo eJuice for like 10 months. And I was fine I think it's the tank nd the juice combined. And the BEOTCH who sold me this. I confronted. And won't reply regarding the dud tank. Or the hiked up price of the MVP 3.
I sure hope I like the itaste VV 4.
Lol it's like the same thing. But like a regular "pen" style battery. Just can adjust the VV and watts etc. I wanted that in the first place and got played and that doesn't normally happen to me.... This woman owns stores. And sells online... But when I sent her a dozen reputable sites all with the same mod for 45-50 less then what she charged me. And. Mine didn't have no shrink wrap and had been a display model. I can tell... It's got little scuffs on the LED. Ohhhh I am mad!!!!! I should be vaping away. Instead. I'm just smoking...

But deft keep me posted on that juice. That's a great deal.
And if you try Zamplebox be sure to lemme know. I should get my order this week. Everything is backed up. Because of the pope being here in Philly. So I expect all my stuff to be delayed all week!!

jacobmelton127

Sep 27, 2015
Yeah I watched mad reviews on Zamplebox before I ordered anything this time!! Lol.

In fact if you watch YouTube reviews. Or even if you don't lol.... Watch this one.

It shows the 12 bottle pack. That's $50 a month.
Of course like I said. They ask what you don't like. What you do. Etc.
I've heard nothing but great things about it. And let's face it. We all wind up running out of juice and gettin stuck using something we don't really like!!!
But that's one hell of a deal. There's one flavor I can't find with nicotine. It's called milk man. Highest level of nicotine is 6mg. But I hear it's soooo good. And I never thought I would like those kinda flavors.
I stayed with menthol until I got bored. (Last time I quit)
But you got one hell of a deal. Keep me posted on how the juice is.

I can't tell the PG VG ratio in this crap I have. I'm wondering if the PGis too high for me. But then again. I vaped off of Halo eJuice for like 10 months. And I was fine I think it's the tank nd the juice combined. And the BEOTCH who sold me this. I confronted. And won't reply regarding the dud tank. Or the hiked up price of the MVP 3.
I sure hope I like the itaste VV 4.
Lol it's like the same thing. But like a regular "pen" style battery. Just can adjust the VV and watts etc. I wanted that in the first place and got played and that doesn't normally happen to me.... This woman owns stores. And sells online... But when I sent her a dozen reputable sites all with the same mod for 45-50 less then what she charged me. And. Mine didn't have no shrink wrap and had been a display model. I can tell... It's got little scuffs on the LED. Ohhhh I am mad!!!!! I should be vaping away. Instead. I'm just smoking...

But deft keep me posted on that juice. That's a great deal.
And if you try Zamplebox be sure to lemme know. I should get my order this week. Everything is backed up. Because of the pope being here in Philly. So I expect all my stuff to be delayed all week!!

Just realized I called you man, though I don't know if you are or not so sorry if you're female Hahaha! But yeah I'll def. let you know if I decide to try that out and I'll let you know how this juice I'm getting is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread