New Vapor up heyaa in Maine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up here in Maine we seem to be behind on alota .... thats new, takes a wile to trickle to us i guess lol. Ive juust recieved my first starters kit Joye501 !! After reading all the forums and peoples reviews i figured this would be a good starter for meh. Im wating in agony for the intial break in charge of 8 fuskin hours!! ugh!~:unsure: When i first even heard about this whole deal it threw me for a loop and i instantly ran to the puter and started rippin through forums like a maine-iac ~! I ordered my first kit the next day and just cant wait to start vaping all those sweetsweet flavors!!:D I bought the one that has 2complete cigs for me and the missus, but after alota reading im thinking its going to be to much hassle for her, instead of reaching for a lighter. me i like the process and tinkering and the mixing and preping!! Two quick questions for all you vapor friendly folk.
One : Round about how many cigs worth will a 501 cart hold filled with juice?
Two : The place i orderd from only had 25mg 10ml flavors ( wanted to try couple little bottles of diff. flavs) Now im not a crazyass puffer, i average 10smokes per day, is 25mg gunna be too much for me? and i would usually smoke Camel turkish Silvers. there on the lighter side of full flavor.

please help i dont wanna be Vapin a ....load of nic. when im used 2 a certain amount already And if it is suggested to cut it, where can i find the cut around town without loosin to much flavor? thank You Sooo much for this Forum! Whoever put this .... together, im taking my very 1st Vapor hit for them!! ~ Capn~ Piece out Girlscout

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
I spent some time up there at Loring Air Force Base up in Caribou....WAY WAY up there in Occupied Canada...LOL..

Anyway, welcome to the Vaping world.

Don't try to think of it in terms of # of Cigs per Cart...
1. Those estimates are NEVER accurate, mainely because everyone smokes(vapes) differently.
2. You won't vape the same way you smoke....Trust me....You'll be vaping like crazy way more than you used to smoke..

You'll want to think of it in terms of ML of juice per day.
For me, I was a pack a day smoker, and I'm doing about 2.5 ML per day.

You might end up somewhere around 1.5.
Bout count on more, there is a bit of a learning curve.
You'll waste some juice here and there while messing around with carts and refilling them.
So for estimation purposes, plan on about 3 ML per day.

ALWAYS get more than you think you'll need.
Better to have and not need, then to need and not have.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy it.

Last edited:

Nagios

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Maine
www.thevapebook.com
I spent some time up there at Loring Air Force Base up in Caribou....WAY WAY up there in Occupied Canada...LOL..
Hey before they shut it down? Like when it was active I should say.

I'm in Presque Isle, like 10 minutes away from Loring, and Caribou. Occupied Canada for sure, I think there are more Canadians here then Americans most days...

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
Hey before they shut it down? Like when it was active I should say.

I'm in Presque Isle, like 10 minutes away from Loring, and Caribou. Occupied Canada for sure, I think there are more Canadians here then Americans most days...

I was there from 90 - 94
Presque Isle was the party town up there.....

Lol yea there fulla French Canadians, i was actually in rehab right on the border in Limestone and there was this one FC oldguy that was such a trip, he made the stay there a hellva lot betta. He was a good cat with a bad problem. They told him if he drinks again at any point his liver could just go .... up =( And then oneless coolcat in this world, and we dont need that, i hope he lives to 125!! and quit the sauce

noss

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Iowa
I'm from Ft. Fairfield, but I've been in the midwest for the last four years. Pretty much the same out here, just more people, corn and hogs.

Back on topic, I just ordered a 510 whitebox kit from cignot, and a "welcome new e-smokers" kit from johnson creek.

I'm in it for a different reason than you all though, I'm quitting snus since they just made it illegal to ship via mail in Iowa.

jilless

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Presque Isle, Maine
I wasn't even planning on quitting, started vaping in May, and then at the end of June just stopped smoking analogs - coming from a 3 pack a day habit I'd say that's progress! I'm not turned off by analogs at this point, just stopped wanting them. Hope this continues! I'm currently using an Ego with cartomizers most of the time and finding it works just beautifully for me. I also am enjoying Ms. T's Bakery for her awesome tasting juice. Hit her up for some really good stuff (I sound like a drug addict) - she's in Maine so it is always nice to support an in state business.

For tobacco juice, I love Chris's Dunhill from Myfreedomsmokes - great flavor!

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY

I was up there about 8 years ago or so. Phish had a big festival on the grounds of the Loring Air Force Base. My friends and I may have missed our exit and ended up in Canada on the way there. I believe they said that for the weekend, the Air Force Base was the most populated town in maine.

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
I was up there about 8 years ago or so. Phish had a big festival on the grounds of the Loring Air Force Base. My friends and I may have missed our exit and ended up in Canada on the way there. I believe they said that for the weekend, the Air Force Base was the most populated town in maine.

I was at that concert too !!! It was quite an eye opener LOL... Lots of fun though !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread