Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I got my Ego the 15th of last month and by the 16th quit smoking. It just was so easy I couldn't believe it. Haven't had a analog since the 15th. Of course one thing that keeps me interested is all the gadget's for the e-cigarette. I love gadgets! I love the Ego and am still searching for the perfect juice flavor. My taste keep changing. Some just seem to not have much flavor. Got my first order from Vapor Bomb and finally I have found some that actually has a taste I like. I thought I would like the tobacco flavors originally but soon discovered I wasn't really thrilled with them. RY4 is still good sometimes. Got a chocolate covered strawberry from Vapor Bomb and I love it. They sent a sample of White chocolate which is also wonderful. So is the carmel apple. So far all I have tried are great which is a first for me in ordering flavors. I'm going to have a lot to trade soon. Don't think I'm saving money but it's a lot more fun.

So am loving vaping after over 30 years of smoking. Also this forum helped so much when I was deciding what to order. I did a lot of reading before ordering. It really helped.

Ankle Spanker

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2008
Toronto
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: misunderstanding

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
Well maybe this forum isn't as nice as I thought it was. This is not a fake account and I am not a fake person. Just a new vapor looking to share my mistakes and learn from others. Just looking for a nice place to come and feel a part of. I guess this maybe isn't the place. I only mentioned the place I received my order from today because I was pleased with the order. I had seen other people talk about where they ordered things and I didn't know I did anything wrong. I guess maybe you have to have so many post before you can mention a company name. Sorry that needs to be put in the rules if that's the case. Guess it doesn't take long to have a bad feeling about this forum. I had learned so much and had been reading this forum for over a month and decided to join. Not to have conflict or be accused, just a normal person who was excited about quitting smoking.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Ankle, I've been around for a while. That's probably the only reason you haven't accused me of being a shill for someone. I promote companies in here all the time. I still get excited after more than six months. Whenever I try a new device that is good I tell people about it. (Riva, GLV, etc.) doesn't mean I'm being paid. Whenever I get great service from someone I pass that along too. ( Myfreedomsmokes, Madvapes, Perfumer's Apprentice, etc.) If I was getting paid by all these companies I'd have a lot more vaping toys..... Hmmm. Professional advocacy, .... I wonder.....
Anyway, my point is if it's easy for me to get excited about stuff and want to share what I've found after more than 6 months imagine how it can be for someone who has just discovered the miracle of vaping and has recently broken the grip that tobacco has had on all of us.
Just sayin', maybe we should cut new members a little slack. The ones I've seen in here that join just to spam are usually pretty obvious. Don't want to alienate the innocent.
My :2c:

Last edited by a moderator:

maclean

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
italy
Don't want to alienate the innocent

Agreed.

I'm only a newbie, so I don't want to offend an older member, but I feel Ankle jumped the gun a bit. I'd need to see several blatantly obvious fake posts before I pass judgement on anyone.

VapnNow,

I've only been around here a week, but I find the general tone of these forums is far more positive than any others I visit. I'm a veteran of several 3d modelling forums, and people there are a lot less tolerant than here.

Congrats on quitting!

mac

ebilc

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Central Florida
Good luck on your endeavor VapenNow. I too do alot of reading on this forum. Alot more than posting, My schedule is all over the place and don't have time to sit and chat alot. Or maybe I should be part of the ADD group...lol. Anyway, your tastebuds will be playing tricks on you for a while till the nasty remnants of analogs leave your system. Just be patient and keep on keepin on. Welcome!

Voxvolari

Aug 10, 2010
Seattle
www.youtube.com
Welcome and glad you decided to post VapnNow. And no, there is no rules regarding praising or criticizing a vendor other than common sense courtesy - a lot of folks her seek guidance and recommendations for their first purchases and the feedback is important I think. And it is definitely nice to have a group to babble in vapenese with:laugh: Enjoy the journey and as they say, don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things:p

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Well before I got to post I saw that is has been deleted. I do think there are a lot of guest that get on and read for awhile before they decide to join. I was a guest for several weeks doing research and with being able to gather so much info from just reading I got all or most of my questions answered. I finally decided to join to add what I could and be able to encourage others to switch form smoking to vaping.

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
@VapnNow

Welcome to ECF.. it's always exciting when members share their excitement of their first experiences with ecigs... everyday since day one I feel the joy of being part of the vaping experience and this wonderful community.... I am sure you will enjoy your stay here... and becareful with that PIF bunch.. they are a contagious bunch :D.... and it will take some time to get use to the FEVER :D....

Looking forward to hearing your experiences a year from now :D

LGD

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. Also thanks for taking the reply off, of course now it seems like we're all just a little crazy and I'm sure it has a few people scratching their heads. It bothered me more than it should have, just wasn't feeling great and just wanted to have a little friendly chat after lurking around here for awhile. Thanks again.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Hi just wanted to pop in and say hello since I saw you're from Mo.I grew up on a farm outside of Greentop and my sister and hubby live about 30 min from Springfield.We left Mo.when I was 13 and years later I'm guess I'm missing those carefree days on the farm.Again welcome!Gramakittycat/Sue:):vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread