New Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks,
I'm not exactly a new vapor because I keep going back between the cigs and vaping. (Not proud at all of the smoking) It's just plain hard as anything to lay the cigarettes down. Think its called Fear. However, I am going longer without them and vaping more these days. Have a good day folks.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Hello and welcome. :)

It's not uncommon to be dual fuelling when you're still new to vaping. A lot of it is finding the right set up and more importantly a juice that tastes decent, which is certainly a problem when your taste buds are ruined from smoking. Also you need to be sure that juice gives you enough of a nicotine fix. The good news is you've already taken the first step in switching to vaping and the longer you stick with it, the better you'll feel.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello Folks,
I'm not exactly a new vapor because I keep going back between the cigs and vaping. (Not proud at all of the smoking) It's just plain hard as anything to lay the cigarettes down. Think its called Fear. However, I am going longer without them and vaping more these days. Have a good day folks.
I see you have been welcomed before, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Suggest posting in :General vaping discussion and chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
As to your smoking, might like to read:
Vaping 2 years/still can't quit cigs
Still smoking support and chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread