New Vaporesso Xtra Pod System, get more with less

Upgraded cotton material in both MTL and restricted DTL coils, suitable for high VG liquid brings dense flavor and high nicotine delivery
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I don't know much about this product... but in general (pod type devices) I use a 5ml syringe with a "blunt needle" to fill... easy peasy... don't spill a drop.

The filling hole looks similar to the one in smok nord owned by my gf, I gotta say it's fairly easy to fill even with the thin plastic dripper tip, just need to watch to let the air out while you fill. No big problems, not sure why some folks complain. I imagine though that if you use glass bottle with the pipette it might be difficult if not impossible, but same applies to my mtl tank where there isn't much space between the glass and the coil.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I’ve tried and reviewed different pods. A syringe could be good for some but isn’t needed for all. The osmall was very easy to fill with a standard 10ml plastic bottle.
Yup. If a device requires a syringe, I'm not using it. Pods are supposed to be about convenience, and I won't use anything that can't be filled with my gorilla bottles.

virusadi

May 8, 2020
How are you doing? Hope all of you and your family are doing well now. Guess all of you already knew about the Xtra kit here in this thread
We finally have the samples of Xtra kit here. So we would like to send out some for your test during self-quarantined at home

GLOBAL GIVEAWAY
5 lucky winners will win the Xtra Kit and the winners will be announced on May 6th

How to enter
1. Comment below a simple word to describe this simple device
2. Invite someone to join the giveaway

For the winners, it will be appreciated to leave your feedback or reviews here after you receive the prize to help to improve the product and also help other users to choose
Thank you and take care!

Wow. That looks so simple, uncomplicated and compact.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
I imagine though that if you use glass bottle with the pipette it might be difficult if not impossible, but same applies to my mtl tank where there isn't much space between the glass and the coil.

I won't use anything that can't be filled with my gorilla bottles.

@PeterKay - What Bredawg1181 mentioned are very handy.If you're having any trouble filling from glass bottles, maybe try one...
Unicorn Bottles
Unicorn 30 ML e-Juice Refill Bottle | Mig Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread