New Vaporesso Xtra Pod System, get more with less

Upgraded cotton material in both MTL and restricted DTL coils, suitable for high VG liquid brings dense flavor and high nicotine delivery
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I have a similar opinion for this amazing little device.
Sorry, don't have enough time for a full review on it, here is a short one:

I used it and tested for about a week,
build quality and design are top notch,
battery life is impressive for a small device,
will be enough to vape through a whole day if you're not chain-vaping all the time.
Ease of use is around 10, click and vape.
I believe this device is perfect for a lot of ex-smokers who are planning to switch to a healthier vaping alternative.:thumbs:

Thanks vaporesso for a chance of testing this device, appreciate it. Keep on the good work in producing high quality devices :thumb:
Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: dreamvaper

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I have been using mine for a bit too. What I like:

• Easy to use
  • Autodraw
  • On/Off button
  • Flavour
  • Pretty and solid design
  • Performs well
  • Ergonomic: Perfect fit for my hand
  • I agree is perfect for someone who just wants to quit
Thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea for the chance to try this pod and my first device of your brand.

View attachment 890959
Hope you enjoy it and stick with our brand further. :)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I haven't kept up on this thread but just want to say after using this for awhile now (won it in the contest) I am very happy with it. Had some issues with the pods leaking (50/50 juice) but switched to 60VG/40PG and no more leaking. I like the mesh pod and because I only use it occasionally, the battery last a long time.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
hi to all.. im new member here.
i have some question regarding my vaporesso xtra. i have used this pod for around 2 months. and i got some problem with the pod. could u guys help me with this? it seems that my pod is overburn the catridge, and the catridge seems leaking even after one puff only.
Welcome aboard (you poor thing).
The pod cartridges aren't made to last forever. No vaping/heating coil is. It's time to replace the one you've been using.

vinoc93

Sep 3, 2020
No offense, but did you think the pod would last forever? That's very good that it lasted that long.
well actually ive change the catridge last week.. but then before i change the catridge,i soak the catridge for almost 3 days and i didnt use it. will it affect the function of it?

yesterday i was buying a new catridge and i change it, but this time i didnt soak it for long, and its getting better at the first time. but the error on pod is still persist. i wondering why

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You should send Vaporesso_Chelsea a message and ask for help. Maybe she can put you in touch with customer service to get some help. I did a review on the extra and didn’t have any issues besides it wasn’t really my kind of vape.

Reactions: ZuberVape8

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    hi to all.. im new member here.
    i have some question regarding my vaporesso xtra. i have used this pod for around 2 months. and i got some problem with the pod. could u guys help me with this? it seems that my pod is overburn the catridge, and the catridge seems leaking even after one puff only.

l attach the video link.

Sorry for your trouble, please try to change a pod for test first. And clean the contact area. If the problem stills, please contact our customer service via here Contact Us » Vaporesso

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Welcome to ECF. I haven’t using mine for awhile now and I love. Is in my daily rotation. Mine sometimes leaks slightly (just droplets) I just take the pod out, dry it and also inside the unit where the pod sits. Beside that no problems at all. I do change the pod when it start tasting different. They do no last forever.

I’m sure if it is a faulty unit vaporesso will sort it out for you.

Good luck :)

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    • Agree
    Reactions: Aliraonz