• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayEMan

Nov 13, 2012
Chandler, AZ
Ok, finally got my 5 posts. So, how's everyone?
Smoked since I was 17. Pretty much 1 to 2 packs a day (more if drinking). Now, have only had a few analogs since September (when battery runs out or out of juice). Now, getting a pretty nice rig going with a 18650 battery and a ViviNova tank. Like the tobacco flavors of juice. Started at 24mg nicotine (wanted to be sure to quit smoking), but with the ViviNova tank I have dropped to 18mg. If I can get my juice supply right, I should be set.

Well, introduced... Will be posting later.

bea828

Oct 17, 2012
Arizona
Hiya bea! Most of the time the meets are on Sunday, but we try to do two Saturday meets a year for the benefit of those who have other stuff going on Sundays. December's meet will be on a Sunday again.

Anyway, welcome to vaping, Phoenix, and the ECF! Holler if you have any questions and hope you can make it to the meets!

Awesome - I tend to have sunday's off - except *this* sunday - when is the next meet up? (also - it's awesome to have something to do on sunday that isn't watching my bf watch football :p ;) )

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
The next meet will be Sunday, Dec 16th at 1pm - keep an eye on the VIP forum for the full announcement at the beginning of December.

In the interest of full disclosure, during football season both of the tv's in the brewhouse are tuned to games... but they're hardly the center of attention. Makes it easy to keep up on scores though!

Jackstraw

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2012
Out West
New here and new to vaping. I'm at 19 days stinko free now. Username was 5877 but they made me change my username because you cannot have all numbers. I tried Scarletfire but someone elso already had it.Darn.... (Must be another Grateful Dead fan!). Finally Jackstraw worked.
Need recs on the best ry4. Bought some at Ziqwid. Liked one, the other one not so much. I strongly prefer buying brick and mortar, not on line. Any other PHX area walk up stores?

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Hiya Jackstraw, welcome to VIP and CONGRATS ON 19 DAYS! That's all kinds of awesome, well done!

There are a couple more in Phx that I know of, theecig.com runs out of the front of a glass company at 5th street and Roosevelt, and .... Out just opened up at 7th street and Virginia.. I have not been to theecig's place yet, but I've been to .... Out a couple of times and like it.

We have a meet coming up next Sunday, hope you can join us!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Billy P.

Dec 26, 2012
Northern Arizona
Just thought I'd pop in and say howdy.
I was born and raised in Phx. Graduated from North Phoenix High School back in..well, lets just call them the good o'l days.
Moved the family to the Prescott area about 10 years ago to get away from all that craziness down there.
I have been analog free since 11/15/11 thanks to the wonderful world of vapeing.
I am to that point were I think it is about time to start rolling mesh and wrapping wire, sounds like fun.
Well, hope y'all have a great week.
Vape On
Billy Pl

phadebsk

Nov 29, 2012
Scottsdale AZ
whats up AZ people!

been smoke free for about 6 months. been on the forums for a while and just came across the VIP forums. looking forward to making some time for a vape meet but got plans for this weekend already.

im up in the north Scottsdale area. any store fronts up by me? only one close i know is zikiwd but its a bit of a drive.

NismoNinja

Mar 11, 2013
Phoenix
Greetings everyone! I'm new to this forum, although I've been vaping for about a year now. I started with GreenSmoke and V2 cigs, but just recently purchased an eGo-C kit and things are REALLY starting to pick up for me. I've already been bitten with the 'accessories' bug - I've tried several different clearomizers, coils, etc looking to find something that fits me exactly.

I'm going to try to make it to the get-together on Sunday - hopefully I'll be able to meet some new people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread