The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Aug 19, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PhxR0b

PhxR0b Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    Arizona does it better...just sayin...

- R0b

2. Neo

Neo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi,

My name is Neo (not really!) and I'm a vapaholic.

Day 111 of no analogs. I quit the day I got my 901.

Hope to make one of your get togethers some time now that the weather is nicer. Even the thought of driving in 115 degrees makes me sweater and I've lived here 26 years!

I'm a big DIYer with juice. Would be fun to make a meeting and trade either home made delights or flavorings we bought and found we didn't care for, etc.

BTW, I'm of the female persuasion.

3. Neo

Makes me sweater? LOL, now THAT was wishful thinking! :evil:

4. PhxR0b

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    Two things Neo...There is a spoon, I hid it under the couch and two... welcome! I imagine quite a few of us here will be picking your brain on DIY juice.

- R0b

5. Neo

Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?

6. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Don't feel so bad, LOL. I was born here and I still want to punch people in the face that say the summers aren't so bad cause you "can't shovel sunshine" :grr:

Welcome Neo!

7. PhxR0b

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    I couldn't decide...I took them both...

8. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was also born here. When I tell people I'm a native, they always assume I'm American Indian...ha. Actually, I'm 3rd generation Native. My grandmother was born/raised in Clifton, and my mother (and I) were both born in Phoenix.

I'd like to punch people who say "Oh, but it's a DRY heat." Who cares what kind it is when you are burning your ... off on a car seat?!

Check out the new Thread with the next VIP meeting info!!!! Everyone is welcome!

9. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    LOL. Yea, you can tell a Phoenix native by their ability to drive with one finger tip and the permanent seat belt buckle branding they have on their hip.

10. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

Welcome Neo! You've found a great bunch of people on here. Everyone is very friendly so don't be shy! :) There's a few of us that are just starting to get in to the DIY Juice thing so we hope you don't mind if we bug ya from time to time about it as Rob said.

In regards to this whole DIY thing that several of us are starting to pick up, I was thinking that It might be fun to have a "Create-a-Flavor" contest at some point and maybe give the winner some sort of prize,...and before you chime in Disman, a hug from you is NOT a prize! ;)

11. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well...you CAN'T shovel sunshine!! *ducks, bobs, weaves and runs* WOO HOO!!!

12. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

Well..being the antagonist that I am, I WOULD say that "It's a dry heat" but Vicky would actually hurt me... :p

13. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Disman will want cheese stick flavor DIY juice.

Whaddaya mean a hug isn't a prize from him? You know you'd like it (and you are afraid) Dan!!

14. Neo

You guys are funny.

Didn't you know that if you take both the red pill and the blue pill it causes intense heat in an area approx 75 square miles around you?

Sheesh, now we know who to blame. ;-)

15. Neo

I'm happy to answer any DIY questions if I can.

I have made a modified calculator which I think I can upload now that I have enough posts if you want. It allows for a calculation of the resulting nic level if you combine juices as well as pg/vg/etc. For example, if you want to add a premade chocolate at 12 mg with flavors and 36 unflavored mg, you'll get the total nic content.

I can also post recipes if you want. I have tons. It might be easier to do that as an attachment as well as scrolling through tons of messages can be a drag sometimes.

16. PhxR0b

Aug 27, 2009
    Glendale, Az
    Bring it on!!!

and here I thought that was moms cooking at work...

- R0b

17. Neo

No, that's just gas.

Will work on those DIY items. Hopefully my recipes don't cause gas.

18. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ

I actualy found out what the means...... I went to Orlando Florida last week and it was only about 90deg but it was about 85% humidity. That was hot....:evil:

19. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    YESSSSSS!!!! Actually, I have a question! (ya, imagine that haha). I'm looking to make a STRICTLY VG, 0 nic liquid. I intend to dilute with Vodka. My problem is I haven't been able to find a recipe that's JUST VG. They all include some premade <insert nic level here> PG liquid or just plane PG. I really don't want to have to buy a gallon of PG or spend $5 on shipping for a $3 dollar smaller bottle. Is there a mixture I could use of just VG and vodka that would serve as a good "Base" before I start adding flavors? I've been trying to find an answer for this for 2 days now with no success hahaha I'd REALLY appreciate your input!

20. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Now.. I know I was in the Navy..but I'm strictly hetero..*Flashes Man Card* SEE!??