• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Wholey Hell Terrie! LOL

Oh yeah, I buy all this stuff for your entertainment!

game_show_alpha1217298977.jpg

*loads gun, eyes her Handbasket full of vaping gear, and peers out the window*

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Brenda here from Mesa. 7 kids ages 8-31. NO COMMENTS. lol. Only three at home. Grandma of two.

Smoked for, lets see, oh 28 years. Bought a bad ecig and actually quit smoking when I got it. Then found this forum and got the 510. So far my favorite, other then the battery. Got the 901. Sorry people 510 still my favorite.

Have an 801 sitting at the post office (taking a shower when they came and my kids actuallly listened to me and didn't answer ther door) darn!!!

My favorite e liquid is Cappuccino from choice vapor. Matts eliquid at wetyoursticks is great too. And you get it FAST!!!!

Smoke free since July 5th, 09.

The action of smoking was my problem, and this takes care of that. I was a two pack a day smoker. I have to have something to do with my hands.

I actually live right across the Tempe line in North-West Mesa.

HAI BRENDA! Sorry for the late welcome, we're currently distracted by determining who's PV is bigger than whose...I think Hellen is beating all the men with her "little Hellen"...*cough*....

ANYWAY! Congrats on being smoke free! I've only just started myself but I'm LOVING it. Haven't tried cappuccino yet either...but I've heard good things :).

Welcome to V.I.P.! Enjoy your stay and remember, all PV donations go to the Queen God Lady Ma'am Hellen and don't feed the Desrtrat...unless you don't mind parting with a few fingers. :D

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Ha ha

*straightens up and puts on the welcome wagon lady like face*

Hi Brenda!

Welcome. Glad you figured out how to sign in! (I stalked Brenda a while ago, and sent her an invite). ;)

Great story! Like you, many of us have totally quit smoking!

Hope you'll make it to the meeting?!

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Wow... I have been at ECF for a couple weeks now and only just found this place? *smacks forehead*

Must be the freakin HEAT out here *grimaces*

Hi everyone. I live in Mesa and as of today I am 16 days analog free. Currently using a VaporKing and starting to get a taste for what flavors I like. I am learning a lot but still have questions.

I had actually heard of the Phoenix gathering and whatnot from John, as I had spoken with him after receiving a free kit from my doctor that was provided by him. It was a much older model and didn't really hit the spot, but it was a wonderful way to be introduced to the vaping world.

Really wish I could have made the gathering, but hopefully next one.

Who knows, I may even already know someone in this community, but time will tell ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Wow... I have been at ECF for a couple weeks now and only just found this place? *smacks forehead*

Must be the freakin HEAT out here *grimaces*

Hi everyone. I live in Mesa and as of today I am 16 days analog free. Currently using a VaporKing and starting to get a taste for what flavors I like. I am learning a lot but still have questions.

I had actually heard of the Phoenix gathering and whatnot from John, as I had spoken with him after receiving a free kit from my doctor that was provided by him. It was a much older model and didn't really hit the spot, but it was a wonderful way to be introduced to the vaping world.

Really wish I could have made the gathering, but hopefully next one.

Who knows, I may even already know someone in this community, but time will tell ;)
Hey and Welcome! Glad you found us. Good support from all the Zonies here, so don't hesitate to yell out here if you need something!

Glad you got a gateway PV intro. (from your Dr.!!! Awesome!!). The mini cigs don't do a good job, but like the Smoking Everywhere, they at least plant the seed that they'll work and get you looking around.

Congrats on 16 days! Each one gets better, so hang in there!
HAH

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Moved here a few years ago to get away from the paps...winters only though!

Oh yea, I hate pap smears too. Er... hold on, you moved to the desert to avoid those? Where do you come from that forces you to have this test in the winter? I must avoid this place at all costs!

*giggles and runs off*

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oh yea, I hate pap smears too. Er... hold on, you moved to the desert to avoid those? Where do you come from that forces you to have this test in the winter? I must avoid this place at all costs!

*giggles and runs off*

Good reason to move! Small room to live in. Uncomfortable furniture. People only dress in white coats. Everything is always cold!

Good thing you moved here from THERE!
pap-smears.s600x600.jpg

Have all the guys run screaming from our forum yet?! :shock:

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Good reason to move! Small room to live in. Uncomfortable furniture. People only dress in white coats. Everything is always cold!

Good thing you moved here from THERE!
pap-smears.s600x600.jpg

Have all the guys run screaming from our forum yet?! :shock:

LMFAO!!!

Hellen, I cannot wait to meet you girl. And all the rest of you guys. I have a feeling it's going to be like being home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread